Is Pizza available in QE Lido Restaurant

rakkor

Hi All, We're sailing on the Elizabeth for the first time in October and was wondering if there was a Pizza bar available in the Lido at luchtimes, I know the Elizabeth is essentially the same layout as Victoria, and one of the things my missus really enjoyed last time on Victoria was the Pizza/Pasta bar in the Lido where you could order freshly made pizza and pasta for lunch - We were dissappointed with the pizza on QM2 although to be honest I'd rather have had lunch in the Britannia than Kings Court.

We were on QE In Jan 2015 and there was pizza available in the Lido at lunchtime. The time was a bit confusing as it did not open at the same time the rest of the Lido, but a little bit later. My DH loved ordering it and said it was pretty good.

The QE and QV pizza/pasta stations are great - we were really disappointed they tasted like cardboard on the QM2, absolutely awful.

They are open at lunch, tea and dinner time, plus late snack when pizza is cut into slices which disappear in a flash! My husband & kids cannot understand why it is not included on the room service menu, be a nice change from the burger/panini options.

My husband & kids cannot understand why it is not included on the room service menu, be a nice change from the burger/panini options.

Housekeeping and the ship's laundry does not feel like pealing Pizza off the duvets and the towels that will be used to sop up the dripped oil and sauce.

Completely agree about the inedible quality of the pizza in Kings Court on QM2. Not worth the bother. However, head to Britannia for a lovely lunch with a number of good choices. Pasta is often on the menu.

I'm in total agreement with you with regard to Britannia over Buffet, but my missus thinks that lunch time in the Britannia is too soon after breakfast and since we are on the late sitting, would rather eat lunch later. And since what keeps my missus happy, keeps me happy, I do what she wants to do, as long as it isn't buffet - As nice as the buffet can be, my lack of portion control means I will over eat massively if allowed to graze. So if I can get away with it we will eat in the Britannia, if not the pizza station offers a nice change, as does the Golden Lion and the Burger bar.

Housekeeping and the ship's laundry does not feel like pealing Pizza off the duvets and the towels that will be used to sop up the dripped oil and sauce.

Yuk ....so they don't mind curry, tomato soup and pasta sauce that are permanent fixtures on the room service menu then ... we only eat on our balconies :D