Alcohol free wine?

jennybee

These two threads here and here from last year confirm that they carry non-alcoholic wine, but I haven't seen it listed on any wine menu. It is certainly not in the very limited list of wines available by the glass and included in the UBP.

Edited by hawkeyetlse

I have never seen non alcoholic wine served by the glass on any line I have been on. Only available by the bottle. It is de-alcoholized wine, not grape juice.

Does anybody know if you can exchange your Platinum gift wine for a bottle of non alcoholic wine?

We were able to exchange the Platinum gift wine for non alcoholic wine on our cruise in 2014. Hope they'll still do this on our next trip.

I was hoping that. Thanks. My cruise isn't till Jan. so maybe someone will let us know before then if it is still substituted. Who did you ask or make the exchange with?

Drinking alcohol free wine is like kissing your sister....... you don't get anything out of it :D :D :D :D

Well, for those who can not drink alcohol it is a safe option...a free bottle of regular wine would be wasted on us!