Allure of the Seas Live March 13-27 -- High Tides and Great Vibes

Andrew,

Very much enjoying your posts and periscopes, feel like I'm on vacation with you.

Any chance you'll be able to post the Cruise Compass's from the Eastern itinerary when you return home. We're sailing Allure on April 24th and would love to better prepare.

Thanks and keep enjoying.

I should be able to. And thanks for the kind words will continue having fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I do it in stages. First round is sampler, 2nd is more portions of what I like and 3rd is for the memory!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very funny.

Thanks. There is always one in every crowd. The thing to do is shut them down quickly and move on. They need an audience and if they have none it is game over. [emoji3]

Edited by A&L_Ont

Towel Animals, we got them and lots of them. Jesus is our cabin steward and this is the third time we have had him take care of us for a cruise. He and Owen get along well, and thus he spoils Owen. For example tonight he got a snickers bar. He also got lots of towels animals during the cruise.

We might get even be able to open a towel animal sanctuary. If you want to save the animals from being taken apart please send your $20 donation to Andrew CO Allure of the Seas. We will take them home in their own suitcase and continue to give them a good life until the moths get them.

Look at the sadness in their eyes and make your donation today.

aaab1995088cd307734d565eeb35efd2.jpg

464a1dd55d52134a001a0287b2f3d5d6.jpg

076ae6405489bc1a15e58ae36332f53d.jpg

34ed597da0f867b272ea41ef301bca27.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by A&L_Ont

A few random pics on of the day plus a few more that I missed from earlier.

Snowy, the beach dog at St Martin.

7e9ae311a563f49a4d1e474c858bb9e9.jpg

We are being stalked by this ship all day and last name got. It is either a Celebrity or a princess one.

fa3d084171518f75fd109f123954a025.jpg

Even men go crazy for the watch sale.

c46ac988a1709877f7ad5c1db0e11248.jpg

Owen did the rock climbing wall, or at least as high as he could do.

3f89fc0bb554aa1d07f45386dc93ea65.jpg

After that our tough guy went and got a temporary tattoo.

f15346c73ef688581beffbc8951964e3.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Anyone remember the cabin on Allure that supposedly caught fire a year ago this March? The one that was reported on CC by a person who was on the ship docked beside her in port. I have done a bit of investigationg and and will report back tomorrow with what I found.

More to information to come in 24 hours or less.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Anyone remember the cabin on Allure that supposedly caught fire a year ago this March? The one that was reported on CC by a person who was on the ship docked beside her in port. I have done a bit of investigationg and and will report back tomorrow with what I found.

More to information to come in 24 hours or less.

So as the story went last year in late March or early April another CC cruiser was on a ship docked next to Allure in the port of St Thomas if I remember correctly. He saw a cabin that had darkened out windows and no furniture on the balcony. He came to the RC boards and started a thread about a "fire in a cabin on Allure". There was much back and forth about was it, wasn't it etc... You know the typical thread form, "you're a cheer leader", "you're wrong" blah blah blah. That OP kept stating "I know what fire damage looks like etc". It was a thread that was a little heated ;) and if I remember was locked. I tried to search on it but it didn't come up for me.

The sleuths here on the RC page did some looking at deck plans and there was no cabin located where the "fire" cabin was. Deck plans showed the same foot print on the other side of the ship. So what is there? I went over the other night to check it out.

First off the deck plans for the mystery cabin.

543ca627-590f-42ae-bd45-d0f662fb763a_zpsy1j6pyed.jpg

Cabin location from the outside of the ship, to which it does look darker than the others. This is the best photo I found, but it is the same on both sides of the ship.

29a4815b-82a7-42ea-8615-1f93f4dd0e43_zpsf8jmuyjz.png

So what did I find on deck 6 at the mystery cabins location? It is the door to the right.

IMG_8361_zpsncfkap54.jpg

A little closer view of the label on the upper corner on the door. The cabins on each side of it are normal cabins, with furniture on the balconies and this specific one has darkened windows.

IMG_8363_zpsypr8eoav.jpg

So if you have been wondering for close to a year how a fire could have happened on a ship but never been reported, that burning question has been answered. There was no fire.

Just confirmed, we have a celebrity sighting from on board the ship and I just got a photo now. Thank god it isn't a Kardashian, but this one has an aft of about the same size. ;)

3b09a40e93a0611e3fa1c69e70e41c0c.jpg

Just confirmed, we have a celebrity sighting from on board the ship and I just got a photo now. Thank god it isn't a Kardashian, but this one has an aft of about the same size. ;)

You got me choking on breakfast.:D

Thank you, Andrew, for the review, pics, humor, and scopes. We're bringing our boys on our next cruise, which is on the Allure. My older son, Max (almost five), enjoys the quick scopes to see parts of the ship. He also thinks Owen is pretty cool. After preschool yesterday, he asked if Owen did anything today...and he was excited to see some rock climbing!

So as the story went last year in late March or early April another CC cruiser was on a ship docked next to Allure in the port of St Thomas if I remember correctly. He saw a cabin that had darkened out windows and no furniture on the balcony. He came to the RC boards and started a thread about a "fire in a cabin on Allure". There was much back and forth about was it, wasn't it etc... You know the typical thread form, "you're a cheer leader", "you're wrong" blah blah blah. That OP kept stating "I know what fire damage looks like etc". It was a thread that was a little heated ;) and if I remember was locked. I tried to search on it but it didn't come up for me.

The sleuths here on the RC page did some looking at deck plans and there was no cabin located where the "fire" cabin was. Deck plans showed the same foot print on the other side of the ship. So what is there? I went over the other night to check it out.

First off the deck plans for the mystery cabin.

543ca627-590f-42ae-bd45-d0f662fb763a_zpsy1j6pyed.jpg

Cabin location from the outside of the ship, to which it does look darker than the others. This is the best photo I found, but it is the same on both sides of the ship.

29a4815b-82a7-42ea-8615-1f93f4dd0e43_zpsf8jmuyjz.png

So what did I find on deck 6 at the mystery cabins location? It is the door to the right.

IMG_8361_zpsncfkap54.jpg

A little closer view of the label on the upper corner on the door. The cabins on each side of it are normal cabins, with furniture on the balconies and this specific one has darkened windows.

IMG_8363_zpsypr8eoav.jpg

So if you have been wondering for close to a year how a fire could have happened on a ship but never been reported, that burning question has been answered. There was no fire.

So the moral of the story, if you are a smoker, book those cabins so when you smoke on the balcony, you can blame it on the smoke extractions room.:D

Watch for periscopes just after 5 o'clock this afternoon. For those of flow riding fans out there you're going to see some best of the best.

For some reason they allowed me to be involved. At 43 I will be the old timer in the competition. It's a great way to end the week with people you been hanging with.

Edited by A&L_Ont

I have another investigative job for you since you did so well on the "fire".

Can you pop into Coastal Kitchen and see if they have or if they are planning on switching to different menus every night versus the 2 they have had in the past?

So appreciated!

I have another investigative job for you since you did so well on the "fire".

Can you pop into Coastal Kitchen and see if they have or if they are planning on switching to different menus every night versus the 2 they have had in the past?

So appreciated!

I should be able too.

Are you still going to do the cabin tour? Pretty please?[emoji5]

I will for our cabin. Possibly tomorrow. I will give notice in advance.

I was talking with another cabin steward that I know today and I might even be able to get us a cabin crawl of the owners loft suite. I'm not sure if I can get us into the Royal loft suite as well as the Grand loft suite. Turnaround day is a wonderful thing especially when you know the Stewards. It will come down to timing though so there are no promises on those cabins.