How to contact another memeber of CC?

Vt Rider

This may not be the place to post such a question but we were recently on the Breakaway for a great cruise to the Bahamas and met some people that we would like to stay in touch with.

We knew each others CC user names and said we would be in touch through CC. I thought there was a way to send private messages or otherwise contact individual users but I can't seem to figure it out.

Is there such a thing?

This may not be the place to post such a question but we were recently on the Breakaway for a great cruise to the Bahamas and met some people that we would like to stay in touch with.

We knew each others CC user names and said we would be in touch through CC. I thought there was a way to send private messages or otherwise contact individual users but I can't seem to figure it out.

Is there such a thing?

If you know the others use CruiseCritic, then how about putting their "CC name" in the "Subject" of a new thread?

Use whatever main Sub-Forum they use, "NCL" [here], or some other specialty subforum.

There is notPM'ing on CC, unfortunately.

And then put YOUR email in your message (or in your signature - so others can contact you "whenever...").

Good luck.