Liquid

Blondie008

What is this "Liquid"?

Does it ever actually happen? As taken from X website?

Liquid

When night falls, the usually calm and relaxing Solarium transforms into the Miami-esque hotspot Liquid - complete with atmospheric lighting, acrobats and a live DJ. Available on Silhouette, Reflection, Equinox and Summit, you'll love the cool South Beach style of this one-night pool party.

I saw it last year on the Reflection. If you do a search there are photos and some videos of it. I have seen pictures of a mermaid and someone walking in a bubble in the pool. They have a DJ and club lighting. It looked interesting with people there but not overly crowded. We peeked in from the upper deck windows while walking somewhere with our kids one night. It looked interesting and worth checking out.

I saw it last year on the Reflection. If you do a search there are photos and some videos of it. I have seen pictures of a mermaid and someone walking in a bubble in the pool. They have a DJ and club lighting. It looked interesting with people there but not overly crowded. We peeked in from the upper deck windows while walking somewhere with our kids one night. It looked interesting and worth checking out.

Thanks - will do a search :)

For sure there was nothing like this on our Equinox TA - lots of 70s FabbaAbba style going on - but it sadly missed the Miami DJ Vibe which - is one of the reasons we returned to Celebrity - didn't help that Quasar was closed. Was wondering what we might find on our forthcoming Solstice cruise - we shall see. Fortunately this is all about the ports so wont be over disappointed if no night life - just would be nice if they followed through on their marketing.

Edited by Blondie008

We were on Reflection when they first introduced "Liquid". They made it sound like a can't miss event and we waited about 20 minutes to even get in to the Solarium where it was held. We left wondering..."what the hell is this"? Seemed rather bizarre and would not go again...unless it has changed significantly.

We were on Reflection when they first introduced "Liquid". They made it sound like a can't miss event and we waited about 20 minutes to even get in to the Solarium where it was held. We left wondering..."what the hell is this"? Seemed rather bizarre and would not go again...unless it has changed significantly.

I wouldn't call it bizarre but it wasn't our cup of tea either. We also didn't hang around for Indulgence. We attend the Celebrity premier of Indulgence on Summit a couple of years ago and it enjoyed it but it seemed trimmed back on Reflection. I'd call Indulgence bizarre before calling out Liquid.:D We also tried the Disco Night in Cellar Masters. It's not big enough and someone needs to research what disco lighting really looks like. :eek: I highly recommend anyone wanting to do any of these events to check them out. They were all well attended.