Coral princess Panama canal review

sandy19644

Hi Sandy.............. thanks for your comments on the Coral Princess. I

will be on her in a few weeks.

Could you please tell me the names of the Captain, Maitre'D and

Captains Circle Hostess???

Also, any information on the shows would be greatly appreciaited.

Thanks!!

Captain- Giorgio Pomata

circle host -Liza

Maitre'D-Ig****o D'Agostino

Sandy - Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We leave on Oct 25th and can't wait!

I'd like to know what you thought about the entertainment in the evenings. Did you have a favorite place that you went in the evenings? How was the band in the lounges?

Thanks!

Dont know why they wont let the first name of the Maitre'D go through, the missing letters are 'n.a.z.i. " hmmmm now i see why, because of what it spells.... sorry not to offend

His first name is Ignazzio...without the extra Z...He's a terrific guy, he was a Head Waiter on the Grand in 1999 and he was the Manager at Sabatini and The Bayou on the Coral last fall.

Sandy - Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We leave on Oct 25th and can't wait!

I'd like to know what you thought about the entertainment in the evenings. Did you have a favorite place that you went in the evenings? How was the band in the lounges? Thanks!

beachlover girl,

I love that you tried to spell that :D

About the Coral's bars, DH and I spent a good deal of time at the Wheelhouse Bar - they have a great staff and two alternating bands, the Max Sherman Band and another one called Something Else Duo. . Also the Bayou Cafe had a nice bar and a pretty good band, the Perry Phillips Trio.

Sharon.. Generoso on vacation? Any timetable for his return?

Larry,

Yes, he left the Coral on 9/20 in LA. He was nonspecfic about his actual return date, but Godwin seems to think he'll be back around Christmas. My concern is with the new Crown being deployed in June 2006 (and his troubleshooting experience on the QMII) will Princess want him to bring out it's newest ship. We're keeping in touch with Godwin, if I hear anything I'll let you know.

Larry,

Yes, he left the Coral on 9/20 in LA. He was nonspecfic about his actual return date, but Godwin seems to think he'll be back around Christmas. My concern is with the new Crown being deployed in June 2006 (and his troubleshooting experience on the QMII) will Princess want him to bring out it's newest ship. We're keeping in touch with Godwin, if I hear anything I'll let you know.

Very sorry that we will miss having Generosa onboard the Coral this

trip. He is by far our favorite Maite'D and such a gentleman.

Not sure that Generosa will be on the new Crown. He turned down the

Diamond & Sapphire to stay on the Coral.

I'm sure we've sailed with Goodwin & Ig*****o before but I remember

faces better than names!! Thanks for the info!!!

Thanks for the info Sandy.

Any info on the shows??? Who was the piano player in Crooners???

In the crooners bar there was a gentleman by the name of Ron Van Dyke, he was very good

In the explorers lounge there was karaoke and games that went on, and then Sonar played, they were excellent!

In the Bayou there was pianist Rick Walliser

and then later was Cathryn farmer trio, they were also excellent, she really interacted with the crowd.

We hit a few shows and I enjoyed every one of them. the entertainers really put their all into it! I am sure you will enjoy them all. We did not see the magician....... i hear he was not so great

Archived