Beverage cards

fishr

I keep seeing on various websites that you can buy a $50 (non-alcohol) beverage card for $45 but when I called HAL to enquire they said it's not true. Does anyone know the real story behind this?

I keep seeing on various websites that you can buy a $50 (non-alcohol) beverage card for $45 but when I called HAL to enquire they said it's not true. Does anyone know the real story behind this?

I've never seen one. It's not a discount card...it just helps you budget.

Used to be a discount years ago but no more. Only advantage is you don't get all the charges to your bill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year on the Westerdam I was able to buy a $50 soda card for $25. Might that be what you heard about?

From the HAL website....

Soda Fountain Value Card $50

Save with a pre-paid beverage value card. Purchase a pre-paid fountain soda beverage value card for $25 and receive $50 toward fountain soda purchases. A 15% beverage service charge will be automatically added to all fountain soda purchases and will...

BUY NOWPRICE $25.00

Soda Fountain Value Card $50

Notice this only covers fountain sodas. I found the fountain sodas tended not to be too tasty. I'm not sure what caused this but I did not use up the entire $50 value. This year I am only going to buy cans when I feel like a soda.

Edited by Scrapnana

Yea but that's different from a beverage card. I still think the best deal on sodas is to buy the cans at happy hour where you get the second one for $1. Then you have a 12 oz can you can drink when you want versus 6 or so ozs in a glass.