Question regarding Shore excursions

riandei

I was looking at O tours today as we were planning on taking one of theirs in the port for Rome.

Prior to today I was able to see three different prices ...

standard price ... the UPC (unlimited price) and the 3rd price for multiple tour purchase.

today there is only the standard price and the UPC is there but there is no way to purchase the UPC

is there a cutoff date for purchasing ??? we sail the end of April

thank you

I was looking at O tours today as we were planning on taking one of theirs in the port for Rome.

Prior to today I was able to see three different prices ...

standard price ... the UPC (unlimited price) and the 3rd price for multiple tour purchase.

today there is only the standard price and the UPC is there but there is no way to purchase the UPC

is there a cutoff date for purchasing ??? we sail the end of April

thank you

You might try calling Oceania maybe the tour is full

The cut off for online is usually about a week prior to sailing date

What Lyn said!

Sometimes they sell out enough of the tours individually that they can no longer offer certain of the packages because not enough tours are left available.

Depending upon the port, and in certain conditions, certain of the O tours, even though expensive, are the best option available. When those conditions exist, those individual tours sell out fairly quickly. A lot of discussion normally occurs on the cruise roll call forum concerning those tours.

What Lyn said!

Sometimes they sell out enough of the tours individually that they can no longer offer certain of the packages because not enough tours are left available.

Depending upon the port, and in certain conditions, certain of the O tours, even though expensive, are the best option available. When those conditions exist, those individual tours sell out fairly quickly. A lot of discussion normally occurs on the cruise roll call forum concerning those tours.

thank you

our roll call is DEAD ...thats why we are looking at O excursions