Carnival Sunshine New Room Service Menu's

MAZ100

Yep, just got off the Sunshine yesterday, and they did have the new room service menus. They had some of the older stuff for free, plus the new offerings for a nominal fee.

Yep, just got off the Sunshine yesterday, and they did have the new room service menus. They had some of the older stuff for free, plus the new offerings for a nominal fee.

thank you so much for the update

• 4 weeks later...
Were they the yummy Guy's Burger type fries? Or regular type?

They are not like guys they are more so like a thicker applebee's french fry or a restaurant style. They were great and at least on the pride always got to the room still hot!.

• 2 weeks later...

The new menu is great for a selection. Fries are totally different. My daughter only like nuggets or chicken tenders, there are 3 kind on the ship, none are alike! The taste bar had really good food and tenders were the best there! I still love the BLT sandwich!

We're these taken on the Sunshine or on the Concordia (although I do remember rumors of a list on the Sunshine, but I didn't think it was THAT bad).

Can you rotate or repost? I hate having to put my monitor on its side.

Try turning your head. The listing rumors were poppycock like most Sunshine digs, mainly from those who never sailed on her.

We're these taken on the Sunshine or on the Concordia (although I do remember rumors of a list on the Sunshine, but I didn't think it was THAT bad).

If it bothers you - save the image to your computer, open it, and rotate the image.

What is this? Concordia out of service for years.

Try turning your head. The listing rumors were poppycock like most Sunshine digs, mainly from those who never sailed on her.

It was some funny stuff though. Does Sunshine still have buckets set around catching drips? I did see a lot of pics of those in the past.