Actual Decrease in Drink Packages haha

I just paid 52 bucks a day including grats , best part that's Canadian

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Score for you [emoji3] you are lucky!!! I am happy with the 20% too. Still a good deal. Plus I bought a ton of OBC when sold at $1.10. All good

Score for you [emoji3] you are lucky!!! I am happy with the 20% too. Still a good deal. Plus I bought a ton of OBC when sold at $1.10. All good

Sadly I miss the boat by 2 days on the OBC deal , dollar is climbing so finger crossed it changes for the better before May

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just checked and it's available on my 7 night cruise on 28th August 2016 on the Jewel. I don't need it on that cruise as I already got the select drink package as part of a promo when booking. But thought I'd mention it for anyone who's booked on that cruise who didn't get the promotion.

Edited by cloud_nine

Sadly, I missed the discount for the April 30th Navigator. Does anyone know if the price is higher when purchasing on board, rather than in advance. I was told it is higher if you wait. Anyone know if this is true?

Thank you

Sadly, I missed the discount for the April 30th Navigator. Does anyone know if the price is higher when purchasing on board, rather than in advance. I was told it is higher if you wait. Anyone know if this is true?

Thank you

Price on board is same as regular price in advance.

Occasionally there will be a discount/promotion in advance or on board, but standard/non-discounted pricing is the same in each case.

• 3 weeks later...

We are doing b2b on Allure this month and the 20% off drink packages came up several weeks ago and is still offered. I hear this isn't offered for every ship/sailing? Still on the fence as to what to buy, if any!

Happy sailing,

Amanda