Restaurant in St Geroges

crusin fools

Hi everyone...I hope someone on this board can help me find the name of a restaurant we went to in October in St Georges....All I can remember is that it was in the main square... was on the second floor and had a very narrow stairway...it wasn't a fancy place but a place where locals would come to eat lunch...for the life of me cannot remember the name...

Also cannot remember then name of the jewelry store on water street that sold sea glass jewelry...I remember that store being near ArtMels...

I guess Alzeimers is setting in real early...LOL;)

I think you mean the George and Dragon?

And the sea glass shop is owned by Kelly Hooper except it's under her married name and I can't remember what that is, it used to be in the Long House on Penno's Drive but, as you say, it is now just round the corner in Water St.

Edited by jollyjones

Thanks for the advise to go to Trip Advisor...I did find the name of the restaurant...it is "My Favorite Place"...

The Sea Glass jewelry store was Kelly Diel at 16 Water Street in St Georges...I highly recommend both places...

Kelly is a very nice person...she handmade 2 necklaces for my granddaughters with the stone I personally picked...

I'm glad you got the names of both places. We "Old Folks" have to stick together and help stomp out the "Alzheimer's Gene." With the name of the restaurant being "My Favorite Place," that should make it easy to remember.

My sister once told me that insanity is inherited. You get it from your kids. Yep, they do drive you crazy some times. My dad always said "For murder, you get 30 years. For Birth, you get life." That is how it is sometimes.