What Is # Under Booking #

tigereye

When I go onto Carnival's web site and loggin to my reservation, under my booking # at the beginning of the line is the # 1991, followed by a message that says that I cannot book shore excursions because I am within 3 days of my cruise. Does anyone know what this number indicates? By the way, my cabin number still says "guar". Thanks, I'll be on the Miracle on Sunday.

Yeah, Serene, I have my docs. I booked an 8A guarantee and have not yet received a cabin assignment. I am just curious. As long as I get an unobstructed view balcony, I'm happy. I guess I'll get my cabin # at the pier.

did you check the sign and sail page-- on the back onthe bottom is a long number that starts with yourbooking number- the cabin # is right before tthe *

its the only place in the packet it can be found.

if you booked an 8A guarantee you will not get an obstructed balcony.

did you check the sign and sail page-- on the back onthe bottom is a long number that starts with yourbooking number- the cabin # is right before tthe *

its the only place in the packet it can be found.

if you booked an 8A guarantee you will not get an obstructed balcony.

So, this is true. My DW said that she saw that on the board somewhere. We too booked an 8A guarantee for our upcoming Liberty cruise. Our docs say that our room assignment is TBA, but that number after the booking number says 6452. If that is the case, we have been upgraded to a 9A. That would be great to have one of the aft cabins with the large balcony.

So, this is true. My DW said that she saw that on the board somewhere. We too booked an 8A guarantee for our upcoming Liberty cruise. Our docs say that our room assignment is TBA, but that number after the booking number says 6452. If that is the case, we have been upgraded to a 9A. That would be great to have one of the aft cabins with the large balcony.

that is an awesome upgrade. I thought that those cabins are the first to get booked. When did youbook this cruise??

you can always recheck that information by going to the carnival page--click on gifts.. make believe you are buying something-- add it to your cart. put inyour bookingnnumber and that cabin #. if you scrolldown you will see your names. If you see invalid booking/cabin number it isnt.

that is an awesome upgrade. I thought that those cabins are the first to get booked. When did youbook this cruise??

you can always recheck that information by going to the carnival page--click on gifts.. make believe you are buying something-- add it to your cart. put inyour bookingnnumber and that cabin #. if you scrolldown you will see your names. If you see invalid booking/cabin number it isnt.

I guess that it isn't because when I did the buy a gift thing it says "We are sorry, but an online order cannot be placed for a Guaranteed Category cabin". Well maybe this doesn't mean that it is not our cabin, just that we cannot order a gift online and that we have to call, because it gives a number to call also. I guess we will have to wait until we get to the port to make sure. 26 days and counting.

We booked an 8A guarantee back in March. This is an excellent upgrade if it is true, but on a previous cruise we booked an 8A guarantee and got upgraded to a Cat. 11 suite.

I guess that it isn't because when I did the buy a gift thing it says "We are sorry, but an online order cannot be placed for a Guaranteed Category cabin". ..

thats the message you get when its your cabin number-- if it was not--you would get a message that says--invalid booking/cabin number.. Put a wrong cabin number to see...

keep checking that page until you see your names..

thats the message you get when its your cabin number-- if it was not--you would get a message that says--invalid booking/cabin number.. Put a wrong cabin number to see...

keep checking that page until you see your names..

I tried this for my cruise and it said "invalid booking/cabin #" I did not book a gar cabin. Should I be worried? Cruise isn't until 6/06. Thanks

You are probably too far out in order for this to work for you. I believe you have to be within 60 days of your cruise for this to work (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that). Our cruise leaves in a couple of weeks. That's why we could use this method to check.

Archived