Tell me more about the Hasbro show?

cmptrwiz

Our son was picked and we were about 2/3 back on an aisle.

I bet every CD does it a little differently.

Dee Brandon operated it on our Inspiration sailing by openly stating she was only taking people in the front and middle section of the showroom, so if you wanted to be picked, she encouraged you to come sit as close to front as possible.

Maybe it's just because of the way the showroom was laid out though.

I was so excited when I heard they had this so I went. It was horrible and I was very disappointed. Unfortunately I had to sit through it because I wanted to play Bingo right after.

I agree it would be best as an afternoon activity for kids and not the main entertainment for the evening.

Call me a hater all you want. I gave it a shot and it was not what I expected so I haven't been back. For those that like it good for you. I didn't.

It's best to find out for yourself. Sit towards the aisle in case you decide not to stick around for the whole thing.

Our son was picked and we were about 2/3 back on an aisle.

OP, I told you the haters would be here.

Guess I'm a hater, because I think hasbro game show is straight corny.

I've seen it twice on two different ships. It totally belongs in the kid's clubs as one of their activities. It's perfect for that in my opinion. I don't walk out on shows as I think that's rude, but sitting through it once per sailing if my kids decide they want to go is enough.

Guess I'm a hater, because I think hasbro game show is straight corny.

I've seen it twice on two different ships. It totally belongs in the kid's clubs as one of their activities. It's perfect for that in my opinion. I don't walk out on shows as I think that's rude, but sitting through it once per sailing if my kids decide they want to go is enough.

Your not a hater just giving your opinion.:)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when the same thing is repeated over and over, sometimes in the same thread, that is more of a hater.

so once one person states their negative opinion, if another person states the same opinion they are a hater?

You've stated the same opinion 3 times in this thread. Does that make you a different kind of hater or am I misunderstanding your last post?

Bill

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when the same thing is repeated over and over, sometimes in the same thread, that is more of a hater.

You actually make zero sense saying this. More than one person can have the same opinion, and so far you are one of a very few that has chimed in numerous times. Besides, you labeled people haters after only a few replies and way before anybody said anything more than once. So it sounds to me like anyone wouldn't doesn't agree with you is a hater and not really entitled to their own opinion after all.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

so once one person states their negative opinion, if another person states the same opinion they are a hater?

You've stated the same opinion 3 times in this thread. Does that make you a different kind of hater or am I misunderstanding your last post?

Bill

You actually make zero sense saying this. More than one person can have the same opinion, and so far you are one of a very few that has chimed in numerous times. Besides, you labeled people haters after only a few replies and way before anybody said anything more than once. So it sounds to me like anyone wouldn't doesn't agree with you is a hater and not really entitled to their own opinion after all.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

The are one or two posters who bring this up in numerous threads, not just this one. That is what I pointed out in my first post in this thread, it has nothing to do with not agreeing with me.

We enjoyed it. I do think kids like it more than adults. My son, who was 8 at the time, answered a question correctly and was picked. He had a great time and we loved watching him. He is now 10 and still talks about how much fun it was. He threw the winning ball toss and won for his team. Very exciting.

We were on The Legend when she sailed out of Tampa. We saw the CD, who was the host, in the elevator after the game was over. I told him we could leave the ship now and be happy. It was a highlight of the trip.

The are one or two posters who bring this up in numerous threads, not just this one. That is what I pointed out in my first post in this thread, it has nothing to do with not agreeing with me.

Well as long as people keep asking the same questions that have been asked and answered time and time again by others, you are going to get pretty much the same responses. At least from me each and every time like it or not.

Well as long as people keep asking the same questions that have been asked and answered time and time again by others, you are going to get pretty much the same responses. At least from me each and every time like it or not.

agree 100%. and I will give my opinion each time this question is asked

We enjoyed it. I do think kids like it more than adults. My son, who was 8 at the time, answered a question correctly and was picked. He had a great time and we loved watching him. He is now 10 and still talks about how much fun it was. He threw the winning ball toss and won for his team. Very exciting.

We were on The Legend when she sailed out of Tampa. We saw the CD, who was the host, in the elevator after the game was over. I told him we could leave the ship now and be happy. It was a highlight of the trip.

I keep an eye out on the youngest player on my team. One little boy was on my team but his older brother didn't get to play. I asked my player if when he won would he share with his brother, and he said he would. Sure enough, he won, and I told his mom that he promised to share! The mom thanked me for taking care of him.

I no longer see carnival from my condo front porch :(