Celebrity Equinox open adult pool

georgeschris

No, the Solstice Class ships, of which Equinox is one, have the Solarium which is adults only (except sometimes for some hours in Alaska they allow children). It has a pool and lounge chairs and other cushioned seats. It is glass enclosed and therefore nice even in hot weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does the Equinox have an open air adult pool similar to the Princess fore and aft adult pools? Just an area for adults that is open air. Thanks.

G and C

They have an adult only pool called the Solarium but it is not open. The pool is open to children in the event of inclement weather on all itineraries, not just Alaska.

Edited by dkjretired

It completely depends on the time of day and weather. You are asking to generalize when it probably is not meaningful. The open air pool is often busy with sun bathers when the weather is nice on either ship, but children are not an issue as I rarely see any on Celebrity except on holiday cruises. I would say the open pools on both if the weather is perfect will be crowded. The advantage on Celebrity is many sunbathers go to the Lawn Club. Better IMO than by the pool.

Have you gone to the Celebrity website and looked at the description of the Equinox and looked at the deck plans? It might help you.

Edited by az_tchr