MDR Table Request

rcldining@rccl.com

We made our request about 3 months in advance and received our confirmation 45 days prior to our upcoming cruise. In reality you can request it as far out as you want, but they won't confirm until it gets closer. How close will vary as always.

Edited by lv2bcruzin

Thank You, all! No, not in a suite, maybe someday.

In your email, be sure to give them your full names, stateroom numbers, booking numbers, requested dining time, and table preference.

In your email, be sure to give them your full names, stateroom numbers, booking numbers, requested dining time, and table preference.

We have MTD, so our dining time will change depending on the day. We would like to get a table for just the 2 of us, but don't really care where it is in the dining room. Should we email RC the request ahead of time, or just wait until we are on the ship and call the dining room each morning and request it when we make our reservations for that day?

We have MTD, so our dining time will change depending on the day. We would like to get a table for just the 2 of us, but don't really care where it is in the dining room. Should we email RC the request ahead of time, or just wait until we are on the ship and call the dining room each morning and request it when we make our reservations for that day?

Just request it when you show up for dinner. No problem.

I don't think the rcldining@rccl.com email does much for those on MTD. If you just show up at your reservation time, you would generally have no probem getting a table for two. You could also visit the MTD desk after you board and make your table request then if you prefer to have it taken care of ahead of time.

I don't think the rcldining@rccl.com email does much for those on MTD. If you just show up at your reservation time, you would generally have no probem getting a table for two. You could also visit the MTD desk after you board and make your table request then if you prefer to have it taken care of ahead of time.

Next February, there will be 15 us on Oasis. My family wants to eat together, however, when we booked, there was only MTD. I looked and the only way to reserve a set time is to book a suite. Will the rcldining@rccl.com help in getting us a set table and time for all 15 of us?

Next February, there will be 15 us on Oasis. My family wants to eat together, however, when we booked, there was only MTD. I looked and the only way to reserve a set time is to book a suite. Will the rcldining@rccl.com help in getting us a set table and time for all 15 of us?

First, there are no tables for 15, so you will likely be placed at 2 or 3 tables near each other.

This may be something you have to work out onboard with the MTD desk. However, it would not hurt to try the rcldining email. Like I said earlier, I thought they only worked with requests from those assigned to traditional dining, but why not give the email a try just in case.

If you do send the email, please report back on what they say.