On Board Anthem 3/16

Theoretically you could share the 2 device package. You would need to register both devices to the same account.

There is really no registering devices to an account. You can use any device on any account, as long as you don't log in more devices on an account than is permitted.

I have an iFly question. When I made my reservation, it asked to confirm whether I was under 250 lbs. But, I've also seen multiple times that it's 250 over 6ft and 230 under. Just wanted confirmation from somebody on the ship what the limit really is. Thanks in advance.

Did you have any problem booking either the North Star or Rip Cord by Fly? RCI is not allowing reservation online for the May 14th cruise, but those are two new features I would like to try on this great ship. Staying on deck 11244. Also am flying into EWR on Friday and staying at the Newark Airport Marriott right on the property. Have not been able to tie down a way or cost to get to the dock and back yet. Otherwise really looking forward to Bermuda! Coming up from Florida but was born in Philadelphia. Enjoy the rest of your Trip:)

Hi, I will also be on your cruise,

About transfer from (the car rental at) Newark Liberty Airport to the port, I do have the same challenge, looking for a not too expensive way of transport from there to the port. I have a rental car to drop off at the Hertz car rental at noon. So leaving then to the port will be wonderful. And I want to pick up a rental car also at Hertz after the cruise. Didn't book that one now, however. So it would be great to travel from and to the airport together.

About taking part to the roll call, I am there already. If you're travelling solo, there are some soloists meeting there already. So feel free to take part. For taking part at the Meet and Mingles party the second day, you have to register here. and for the roll call message board, that can be found here.

I had the chance to book a North Star reservation already. But they are running out op options to book it online, because it is very popular. I will do it the morning when we are in Boston.

Hope to meet you somewhere, at the airport or aboard the Anthem of the Seas in May!:D

Greetings, Bril

I have an iFly question. When I made my reservation, it asked to confirm whether I was under 250 lbs. But, I've also seen multiple times that it's 250 over 6ft and 230 under. Just wanted confirmation from somebody on the ship what the limit really is. Thanks in advance.

In don't recall them checking weight for iFly when we did it. They adjust the wind for each person (more wind for more weight).

I know they do check weight for North Star. We had to get on a scale before going up the stairs.

There is really no registering devices to an account. You can use any device on any account, as long as you don't log in more devices on an account than is permitted.

I still can't seem to log off when I'm on my phone. Will have to try again on Enchantment next month

I still can't seem to log off when I'm on my phone. Will have to try again on Enchantment next month

Your lucky, my phone is so old I can't even log on!:rolleyes:

You should be able to logoff by bringing up your web browser and going to logoff.com.

I have a couple of questions about the Internet package on the anthem.

Can I share the 2 device package with another person?

Does wifi work in the cabins on Anthem? Would we then be able to stream movies in our room on our tablets?

You can even share a 1 device package but you both can't use it at the same time. Just log off one to use the other...logging off has to be done on the ship. :D

WiFi does work in cabins. I'm using my LG G4 with Miracast to stream from my phone to the tv. You need to get into the tv's menuing system to turn on screen mirroring. A phone with an ir emitter and remote control program can do it.

Edited by Trainman52

I have a couple of questions about the Internet package on the anthem.

Can I share the 2 device package with another person?

Does wifi work in the cabins on Anthem? Would we then be able to stream movies in our room on our tablets?

Actually 2 people can share the 1 device package. You can get online with any device, but only one at a time. We used an iPad, a laptop, and an iPhone at different times with a 1 device plan. You log in with your user name and password to use your internet package. You can do it with any device. (You don't have to register any devices, you just use them.) If you have a 1 device plan, only one person/one device can be online at a time. If you have a 2 device plan, two people/two devices can be online at the same time.

Judy

In don't recall them checking weight for iFly when we did it. They adjust the wind for each person (more wind for more weight).

I know they do check weight for North Star. We had to get on a scale before going up the stairs.

Yes, at iFly they do weigh everyone who appear to be heavy when you get the jumpsuit and helmet and ask your height if you are above the 230 lbs. that's was my experience when I did it. ;)

Edited by robtulipe

Yes, at iFly they do weigh everyone who appear to be heavy when you get the jumpsuit and helmet and ask your height if you are above the 230 lbs. that's was my experience when I did it. ;)

Thanks - that's what I read. But, it was confusing since they only ask if you are over 250lbs when you schedule online. Wanted confirmation from somebody who was actually on board.