Escape- Haven Owners Suite vs 2 Bedroom Family Suite

beezer248

Would like some opinions on both of these rooms from those that have sailed in them. Trying to choose- two people ( snoring husband!). Would like the second full bath but the Owners Suite balcony is pretty great. But we will have the Haven- and the Haven sundeck. Thoughts?

I struggled with this (same snoring issue:-) and decided on the 2 bedroom, with the master bath being the deciding factor. I had been in a 2 bedroom on the Epic and loved the bathroom; shower and tub are glassed walls with an ocean view. Even though you have 2 full baths, I wouldn't imagine anyone wouldn't want to use the master for shower/tub.

The big drawback is the small balcony. Basically, you have the same amount of natural light, either all balcony or part balcony and master bath. I like it in the bath. The way I look at it, it's the same view whether it's a large balcony or a small one. Now, an aft PH corner suite balcony or a Deluxe Owner Suite is a different story :-)

A plus for the 2 bedroom, IMO, is the separate bedroom for sleeping as opposed to a couch. This is especially true if you and cabin mate are not on the same schedule.

No doubt, you will be happy with either......happy sailing!

Would like some opinions on both of these rooms from those that have sailed in them. Trying to choose- two people ( snoring husband!). Would like the second full bath but the Owners Suite balcony is pretty great. But we will have the Haven- and the Haven sundeck. Thoughts?

Does the three bottles of alcohol matter to you? If so, book the Owners Suite.

I've only stayed in the 2-bedroom, but the second bedroom is very quiet and it can be great to have the extra storage and bath. The first time we sailed in one, I used it as a closet. :p Since then, we've had a friend stay in the second bedroom and she has no complaints.

The balcony was large enough for our purposes. If we really wanted to spend time outside, there was always the sun deck.