Oceaneer Club Question

SKrauss

Is there a limit on how many can sign the kids in and out of the Oceaneer Club? We are thinking about traveling with grandparents and I would want all four of us to be able to sign the kids in and out. Thanks for the help!

There is no limit to how many kids one adult can sign in or out PROVIDED that the adult is listed as an authorized person on each kid's information and the adult knows the "password."

There is a limit to how many kids can be in the programming at any one time due to the adult/kid ratio that must be met. Many years ago, this was an occasional problem. However, they have worked out the system and it has been about 10 years since I've seen or heard of any kid being turned away due to numbers in the space or staffing issues. This includes school vacation and holiday times. I truly think they have resolved the original problem.

Wait--I re-read your question. I believe that you are allowed to authorize 4 adults for each kid. So parents and grandparents would do it. Sometimes people traveling with huge extended families (all the aunts and uncles), you do have to choose.

We had both of my brothers + wife, and my parents traveling with us 7 adults and 3 kids, so we had to narrow it down. It would be nice if DCL would let you add more adults or let you choose all the adults in the staterooms that have linked reservations.