Radisson at port C

mumeof3

We have stayed there many times........they do offer shuttles to and from the port. If you book the shuttle pkg you will be able to select your shuttle time at the time you make your reservation.

On one side of the hotel is Kelsey's which has Italian food and really good pizza. On the other side is Zachary's Family restaurant which has a variety of food at night and a great breakfast menu. (either will be much cheaper and better food than the restaurant at the Radisson). There is also a McDonald's right across the street.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

brand new Homewood Suites across the street due to open in May

web site is accepting reservations for 1 May and beyond

same transportation issues tho

Orlando Airport is 45 miles away and no hotel here that I know of offers a free airport shuttle. There are "packages" that include a ride, but no FREE to/from airport. FREE rides to the port are even a problem as there are often SO many folks that calling a cab is faster if you MUST be a ME FIRST - ME FIRST ...... I'd check out late and arrive at the terminal around 12 .... IME, USUALLY the crowd is gone and I walk right on and am eating lunch by 1230 (this is when I arrive, since I live near the port and don't need a hotel)

Edited by Capt_BJ

We've been staying at the Radisson since we started cruising from PC in 2005. Always had good service, nice & clean rooms, never had any problems. And like someone else said, yes they have the shuttle to the terminal, but nothing to do with airport shuttles. We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle this past time and they were great!! We had them bring us to the hotel the night before our cruise, and then we were booked with them to pick us up at the terminal after the cruise, and that went super smooth too!