RCCL Airfare to Barcelona

PoohUnderstands

Has anyone used RCCL's airfare to Barcelona this year or last? If so, where did they route you? Did they go to Barcelona from Atlanta or Philly? How exactly did they take you? I appreciate the responses as I am trying to decide what to do as this is my first cruise needing airfare! Thanks for taking your time to give me information!

POOH

Has anyone used RCCL's airfare to Barcelona this year or last? If so, where did they route you? Did they go to Barcelona from Atlanta or Philly? How exactly did they take you? I appreciate the responses as I am trying to decide what to do as this is my first cruise needing airfare!

I used RCCL's air in July for a Splendour cruise. We flew out of Boston and had to make connections both ways in Paris. My cruise was booked about 11 months in advance. From the time I booked the cruise I was checking airfare on my own. I could never find air prices that were lower than what the cruise line was charging me which also included transfers. The flights that we were eventually put on, had started at $100 per person (family of 4) more than the cruise line. By the time I knew the flights 60 days before the cruise, those flights were $400 more per person.

Have you considered booking your own air so you have control over your itinerary. We are flying one way to barcelona for the Brilliance transatlantic next month. By booking myself at airlineconsolidator.com, I was able to save over $300 per person on anon-stop from JFK. And my flying from FLL to join us only cost another $40.

Archived