How to disembark earlier?

Tatka

Our cruise on Liberty is 11/20/05 - 11/26/05 (Sunday - Saturday 6 dayer)

Instead of flying to FLL we are planning to drive there... We will leave MA on 11/18/05 after work, and it should be plenty of time to get to Port Everglades in time.

However we only have Saturday morning - Sunday evening to get back as school starts on Monday. We will be in the lowest class (4A inside) and probably will disembark the last.

I would prefer to be able to do it as early as possible. What do you think we should do?

Thank you

Can you just carry own luggage of the ship? I'd do it for sure!

Thank you

On all other lines we had to wait for our number(color) to be called.

Thank you!

You sure can, they go over it in the disembarkation talk. You dont put your luggage out the night before and then wait for self debarka tion to be called, however we didnt even wait, just walked off with the early flight people and no one said a word:p

Tatka,

you must be getting excited, you'll be on that ship soon! I see you've got a load of cruises under your belt, all different lines. A well rounded cruiser you are!! I hope you have a great time :D

Thanks alot!

I am really excited to go on this cruise... Cruising was always my dream since I was a kid and lived in USSR. At that time it was very rare thing.

We decided to try different lines and that's what we are doing... I can't believe it will be my #5 cruise in 3 years!

However we only have Saturday morning - Sunday evening to get back as school starts on Monday. We will be in the lowest class (4A inside) and probably will disembark the last. Thank you

It dont work like that-- decks get called according to what the customs officer calls. You'd be surprised on how many times Riveria is called first. We had 8I on the Miracle.. (Upper aft) we were one of the last called off last time

Our cruise on Liberty is 11/20/05 - 11/26/05 (Sunday - Saturday 6 dayer)

Instead of flying to FLL we are planning to drive there... We will leave MA on 11/18/05 after work, and it should be plenty of time to get to Port Everglades in time.

However we only have Saturday morning - Sunday evening to get back as school starts on Monday. We will be in the lowest class (4A inside) and probably will disembark the last.

I would prefer to be able to do it as early as possible. What do you think we should do?

Thank you

Leave with first group off and only speak Russian till you get to customs...they'll assume you don't understand color system and don't speak English. Don't have baggage tags on carryoffs, cause that would give away color. Good luck.

Leave with first group off and only speak Russian till you get to customs...they'll assume you don't understand color system and don't speak English. Don't have baggage tags on carryoffs, cause that would give away color. Good luck.

Only problem is Steve, they wouldn't have that much difficulty finding a crewmember who speaks Russian. :rolleyes:

Hahaha.. you are funny! :D

From what my friends (who sailed on Fascination) told me... Carnival employs a lot of Russian crew. I'll have no problem speaking Ukrainian then... :p

Archived