Ask your Divina Questions here - will try to get answers onboard

LMaxwell

Regarding formal nights - I read that people are prohibited from being in any public area after 6 PM in shorts, t-shirts, jeans, etc. Basically that is to keep people dressed up all night and you can only be in the buffet. Hope so because we always stay dressed and hope that is enforced.

Sorry, that is not true.

What email address did you use to book the internet package? I'd like to do the same.

When I booked my first MSC cruise, I got an email welcoming me, and identifying my "personal cruise consultant". I've emailed him for everything since. He just got promoted, so, he gave me a new address for a new consultant. I just sent her an email asking if it's OK to give her email out on CC. Is there not an email option on the website? I haven't looked since 2014.

I have a couple more questions.

Is there free ice cream anywhere other than the dining room?

Regarding formal nights - I read that people are prohibited from being in any public area after 6 PM in shorts, t-shirts, jeans, etc. Basically that is to keep people dressed up all night and you can only be in the buffet. Hope so because we always stay dressed and hope that is enforced.

Thanks!

Not allowed in MDR with shorts, jeans, t-shirts. After dinner change into whatever makes you comfortable, if it does say that it is absolutely not enforced.

Free Ice cream is available everyday, poolside near entrance to buffet if that makes sense, but yes it is. self serve the times I was there, but gelato is also available for a real nominal fee.

The pastries are very affordable, as a matter of fact I do not think you could buy them for anywhere near those prices, and they are real good.

Also the drinks were the cheapest I have seen in a long time, sort of had me concerned that I wouldn't outspend my premium package.

I have copied all of the questions to a document to print and bring with me. I know many others over past couple of weeks have been very helpful to answer (and helped me out a great deal too) but I will still try to get the most up to date answers possible to the questions.

I have copied all of the questions to a document to print and bring with me. I know many others over past couple of weeks have been very helpful to answer (and helped me out a great deal too) but I will still try to get the most up to date answers possible to the questions.

Have a great time Maxwell! She's a beautiful ship!!:)