Check in times...Guidance?

bre

So question for you. We are sailing on the Getaway in 13 DAYS!!! so excited :) anyhow...We are a group of 30 assigned with different check in times. So are they pretty strict on those times, or is it mostly guidance. We will also be sailing with my handicapped sister in law. Are we going to be able to check in early, as well to help her get situated(Does she get priority boarding)She is traveling with another companion (her sister) but they will be using our CC info for their spending account.

I had the earliest check-in time (9:30 am - 10 am) and they did check my boarding documents when I arrived before entering security but I don't know if that was for the time of check-in, to make sure I was at the right terminal (Getaway boards at both terminals B and C in Miami) or both. You can certainly arrive later than your stated check-in time, but I am not sure about earlier. If you are using the same credit card you would at least need to be in the same terminal at check-in, otherwise you would have to use a different payment method at check-in and switch onboard at guest services. Not sure about priority boarding for a person with disabilities. I did see one guy in a wheelchair in my terminal and he did have group 2 (1st group to board in terminal C).