Where would you go?

MariahJ

My DH and I are starting to plan our third cruise for December '06 or January '07 and we're looking for suggestions for itineraries. I have 100,000 Delta Skymiles, enough for 2 tickets to anywhere in South America, Europe, North Africa, Mexico or Bermuda.

We did a 12 night Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity 2 years ago and we're about to go on a 6 night Western Carribean cruise on Carnival. This next cruise will have to be 14 nights or shorter (probably more like 10-12 so we can spend an extra day and the start and end ports). We are not really into the luxury/pampering aspect of the cruise as much as we're into getting to see new places. Any suggestions?

TIA!:)

Mariah

Hola Mariah,

I just received brochure today from P&O Cruises. It has a ship named the Pacific Sky that has 2 seven day cruises and 1 fourteen day to Thailand and Malaysia. All of them are roundtrip out of Singapore and start at $1995 which includes airfare from LA, San Francisco, Vancouver or Honolulu. When I get rich, I will have to check this out.:D Looks great!!

www.pocruises.com.au.

Archived