Carnival $75 Gift Card for $60-3/22 only till 2pm PT

4_THE_HALIBUT

Just got my gift cards by email from "PayPal Digital Gifts". I got them 30 minutes after I bought on eBay. Says the e-card does not expire.

Thank you. I wish mine came that fast but I won't get nervous just yet and if I don't get them before Monday I can use on next trip since there is no expiration date!

Thank you got mine 25 and 75, but after thinking about it I should have bought the $100 card since paypal credit has 6 mo no interest.

How do we use them, just take the email to the ship?

If the email gift cards were bought, you get an email from Paypal digital gifts. In that email there will be a link/button that says "View My Code." Click that and a separate window will open with a code and a pin. Print that page and take it with you on the ship. Or you can apply it to a payment on the carnival website.

I rarely use paypal, so maybe that's why I couldn't get it to work. Even after calling twice, about 500 layers of security checks, log in, log out, try this browser, use a laptop, use the app - over an hour. Grrrr.. I gave up. Thanks for the tip OP. Didn't work for me. :mad:

I received my gift card codes by email and have already applied them to my balance.

I was looking for this on Carnival site - I am paid in full - but would like to go ahead and put it on my acct. where would I do that? I tried removing my credit card and still didn't find an option.

Anyone know what I need to do at this point? or wait until I'm on the ship?

I was looking for this on Carnival site - I am paid in full - but would like to go ahead and put it on my acct. where would I do that? I tried removing my credit card and still didn't find an option.

Anyone know what I need to do at this point? or wait until I'm on the ship?

You can't apply gift cards to your onboard account in advance.

You can add them in the port at check-in or once you get onboard at guest services or by using one of the self-service kiosks.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

You can add them in the port at check-in or once you get onboard at guest services or by using one of the self-service kiosks.

thank you - I'll keep them safe for 17 more days!!:D

If the email gift cards were bought, you get an email from Paypal digital gifts. In that email there will be a link/button that says "View My Code." Click that and a separate window will open with a code and a pin. Print that page and take it with you on the ship. Or you can apply it to a payment on the carnival website.

Thank you!

Thank you for this information.

I received my gift card codes by email and have already applied them to my balance.

I added mine to my payment information; but it doesn't deduct the amount when i hit submit payment. I do have a balance left, but that is for the second person in the cabin. Is there a trick?