Carnival $75 Gift Card for $60-3/22 only till 2pm PT

4_THE_HALIBUT

A little help please.... where do you find this deal and how do you get it. Thanks

You go to eBay and search Carnival Gift Cards. Add either a $25 and $50 card or 3 $25 cards, or $100 card to your cart. Check out using PayPal and put C15LIMITEDTIME in the spot for discounts, codes, and coupons. You should see the adjusted amount for $15 off. Finish checking out.

It just worked for me!! Got a $75 for $60.

How often do they do this? Do you just have to keep checking to see if they are available or do you somehow get a notice? I have never heard of it and was a little hesitant to do it.

Someone on these boards will get an email or message about a coupon code through ebay.

Today, my buddy sent me a code he was emailed since he knows I use ebay like crazy.

I was able to use to code twice and get mine.

I'm afraid to try again. I can't remember if the total was reduced before check out or after. This is what it says when I try and do it again. Will I still get the $15 off or be charged the full amount? I just can't remember what it said before.

e479ed6be76bed7bac69955106046efc.jpg

I just did it two times... used the code both times and it worked. Amount I paid was $60 and it showed this before I paid and showed that was deducted through paypal too. Says right in the listing on ebay:

Carnival Cruise Lines Terms and Conditions

Carnival Gift Cards can be used on almost anything: towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise, activities/shore excursions, and redeemed onboard toward the Sail & Sign account for gifts, drinks, and fun. Redemption Instructions: To redeem towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise, call 1-800-Carnival or book online at http://www.carnival.com.

Should work just like a normal Carnival Gift Card. :)

ok, someone explain this to me.

Go to ebay, search carnival gift card

Which seller??? Do I click buy then put the promo in at checkout? How do I know the code will still work?

I can't find anywhere on ebay where it states there is a flash sale

I went on ebay and searched carnival gift card. I added one $25 gift card to my cart and in my card I updated it to 3. Then I entered the code in the promo box and undated it. Mine worked no problem. And it showed I was only paying $60. They email you the gift card

Go to.ebay. top.of screen select gift card. Down side of next page select travel. Find carnival.card. we ar buying the electronic.one they.just email you. So select emailed one not mailed one. You can.select value in listing. I selected one $25 and went back and added one 50 for $75. Select continue with purchase. On purchase page is.a.box.to.put.the.coupon.code and click.apply. should.see new total.to pay drop.to $60 after $15 applied credit. Then jusy check out

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just did it two times... used the code both times and it worked. Amount I paid was $60 and it showed this before I paid and showed that was deducted through paypal too. Says right in the listing on ebay:

Carnival Cruise Lines Terms and Conditions

Carnival Gift Cards can be used on almost anything: towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise, activities/shore excursions, and redeemed onboard toward the Sail & Sign account for gifts, drinks, and fun. Redemption Instructions: To redeem towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise, call 1-800-Carnival or book online at http://www.carnival.com.

Should work just like a normal Carnival Gift Card. :)

So if I add more to my cart and the promo doesnt work the second time, am I committed to buying the $75?? Can I remove them?? I want to try it a second time but I dont want to get stuck

Yes add to cart and apply code...should see amount change to.$60 before you actually finalize and pay. Then pay. Thats what I did. If problem just.delete from cart so you dont have them lingering there if you go to buy something else lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here's some info I found about the code. Looks like it's only good once and MAY not be combinable using a credit card as form of payment through PayPal. Can't tell for sure as I use PayPal Credit. This might help to clear a few things up. Or maybe not.

http://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/ebay-coupon-code/

OK my friend thank you for this post. I don't have paypal credit but my husband does. So I went through all of that for a couple of hours off and on. And nope-never could get it to work with my paypal account that has two credit cards linked. My husband logs in his paypal credit account and gets the card in less than 5 minutes! seriously!:p

Thank you. Had I not seen this, I wouldn't have had him try with his account. And I just did not want to be outdone. I hate losing out on a bargain!!

Edited by cruizinisthebest

OK my friend thank you for this post. I don't have paypal credit but my husband does. So I went through all of that for a couple of hours off and on. And nope-never could get it to work with my paypal account that has two credit cards linked. My husband logs in his paypal credit account and gets the card in less than 5 minutes! seriously!:p

Thank you. Had I not seen this, I wouldn't have had him try with his account. And I just did not want to be outdone. I hate losing out on a bargain!!

Yay!!! I'm glad I could help!

I was able to use to code twice and get mine.

Thank you!! Was able to use it twice also. Didn't even think to try a 2nd time until I saw your post. The last code could only be used once.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app