Carnival $75 Gift Card for $60-3/22 only till 2pm PT

4_THE_HALIBUT

I love saving money as much as anybody, but I'm on the fence about getting these gift cards. I already have $125 from onboard credit and the last discount. How much does everyone spend onboard? I'm doing the very port intensive itinerary from San Juan with only 1 sea day, so it's hard to gauge how much we will spend.

me too. seriously. I'll try again in a little while. Never works for me. Guess I'll stick with Verizon and AARP.:(

I've heard about the gift cards from Verizon, but haven't seen them yet. How often do they pop up?

Keeps rejecting my PayPal account?? Anyone else have this problem?? I've tried 3 accounts and it won't work.

EDIT: Nevermind! Use desktop mode on your phone or a computer because the app gave me so many problems.

Edited by DisneyDatknee

Can someone explain how to use these e-gift cards? I have already paid for my cruise - so I can't use it on that. Will I have to stand in line at the desk once on board? if it's an e-gift card, do I need to have it printed? or can I show it on my phone?

these may be dumb questions, but I really don't know. :confused:

Can someone explain how to use these e-gift cards? I have already paid for my cruise - so I can't use it on that. Will I have to stand in line at the desk once on board? if it's an e-gift card, do I need to have it printed? or can I show it on my phone?

You can just show them the picture of the card. They will apply them at the port, at GS, or at a self service kiosk.

I love saving money as much as anybody, but I'm on the fence about getting these gift cards. I already have $125 from onboard credit and the last discount. How much does everyone spend onboard? I'm doing the very port intensive itinerary from San Juan with only 1 sea day, so it's hard to gauge how much we will spend.

Our gratuity alone for six people is $500 so these come in handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've heard about the gift cards from Verizon, but haven't seen them yet. How often do they pop up?

Usually once maybe twice a month. And no set pattern. And for a tedious as it is getting those, I think this is worse for those it won't work for, because it doesn't make any sense. You add them to the cart, you should be able to check out! And at this point I've tried everything. Just won't work. Maybe folks with success are heavy paypal users. I only use my paypal account ocassionally although I did just buy something with it on Monday.

Entirely annoying.:mad:

Usually once maybe twice a month. And no set pattern. And for a tedious as it is getting those, I think this is worse for those it won't work for, because it doesn't make any sense. You add them to the cart, you should be able to check out! And at this point I've tried everything. Just won't work. Maybe folks with success are heavy paypal users. I only use my paypal account ocassionally although I did just buy something with it on Monday.

I use my paypal multiple times, daily.

Our gratuity alone for six people is $500 so these come in handy.

Gratuity...yes! Thank you!! Also, I forgot you could pay the cruise balance with these cards, so I'm going to stock up as much as I can until final payment is due.

Not dumb at all. I bring a printed spreadsheet with all card numbers and their PINs. I either hand it to guest services or use the kiosk. But I usually have quite a few "e-cards."

I think it's random. Last time I got the paypal error. I was checking everything with my paypal account. Everything was good. Still got the paypal error. Finally I gave up. But This time it worked.

I think it's random. Last time I got the paypal error. I was checking everything with my paypal account. Everything was good. Still got the paypal error. Finally I gave up. But This time it worked.

Nah I would say it has consistently not allowed me every time.:D Either paypal or ebay issues. Oh well.

Nah I would say it has consistently not allowed me every time.:D Either paypal or ebay issues. Oh well.

I always check out using PayPal Credit. I'm not sure if that's how everyone else is doing it. Do you have a PPC account set up? Just trying to think of reasons why you're having such a hard time with it.

I finally got in on the Ebay flash sale. Purchased one for me and my husband using our eBay account. I have been checking Verizon faithfully but nothing , but this is better than Verizon!!! Thanks worked great!!!:)

We buy them on eBay @ discount all the time.

Tip: go through southwest rapid rewards portal first & get extra SW points in addition to discount!

I used to do that when I got 1 point/$1. Now that it is .5/$1 more rewards are had using ebates.