FTTF Miami Arrival Time

Spartancoach

Depends on many factors - but usually anytime from 11:00 they will board any wedding parties first, then diamond, then platinum, then FTTF.

I have FTTF for my October cruise on Splendor. I will plan on arriving by 10:00, checking in and sitting over a coffee and my Kindle for about an hour....

Edited by Florings

We will be going on the Breeze in a couple of weeks and have FTTF. What time should we show up to board? Do we get there by 10:30 with anticipation of boarding by noon?

Thanks in advance!

Did you choose a check in time with your on line documents?

Edited by cmptrwiz

Check in time for thread starter is irrelevant since they have FTTF

Even being diamond, platinum or having FTTF you still have to pick a check in time when you do your on line check in. Then you can show up whenever you want to. If you don't pick a time then one will be assigned even though it won't matter when you show up.

Even being diamond, platinum or having FTTF you still have to pick a check in time when you do your on line check in. Then you can show up whenever you want to. If you don't pick a time then one will be assigned even though it won't matter when you show up.

Why claim an early time when you can board whenever you get there anyway? Let someone else be able to claim an early time.

Why claim an early time when you can board whenever you get there anyway? Let someone else be able to claim an early time.

Agreed........Platinum, Diamond and FTTF should book a later time since they will board first anyways....

I cruised out of Miami in January with FTTF. We got there around 10:30. We checked in and had a seat. All in all that took about 15 minutes. There was no line for FTTF. I watched about 2/3rds of a movie on my tablet and they were boarding FTTF at a little after 12. This was for my cruise on the Victory.

I have a question about boarding in Miami regarding FTTF. I know now that you have to have a check in time so will the FTTF have a time? I am a little confused about that part. Or would you just show up anytime and you would be one of the first on the ship? Thanks.

Still irrelevant to OP's situation.

I have a question about boarding in Miami regarding FTTF. I know now that you have to have a check in time so will the FTTF have a time? I am a little confused about that part. Or would you just show up anytime and you would be one of the first on the ship? Thanks.

With FTTF, any assigned or selected check-in time is irrelevant, show up whenever you want.

FTTF boards after weddings, diamond, platinums and suites.

Four reasons. First of all, I am the most unlucky, Murphy's law proof types of person there is. With my luck, I would run into an uninformed security person who would not let me in.

Second, if everyone who is FTTF (plus Plats, etc) say they are going later and show up early, it could become chaotic both for FTTF people and others.

Third, I think that we should give this system a chance to work without unintentionally sabotaging it.

Fourth, I am naturally inclines to answer questions as honestly as possible.

This system is new and we should give it a chance. We do not even know if the number of FTTF in a time slot even affects others who choose not to purchase it.