Easter Basket Ideas

SthrnCruiser

For my oldest daughter, I bought one of those lipstick size portable phone chargers since it seems her battery is always dying at the end of the day. That's probably not real cruise oriented, but thought I'd mention... I also bought them sandals.

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Lipstick-Sized-Generation-High-Quality/dp/B005X1Y7I2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458740201&sr=8-1&keywords=Battery+phone+charger

I did this for my kids when they were young (used Xmas stockings though). I put in lanyards for keycards (punched for hole at guest services), lots of one dollar bills (they had to pay for tips on their own) sun screen, chap stick, hand sanitzer travel size bottles, inexpensive snorkel equipment, magnetic clip boards so they could leave note on our door as to their whereabouts during the day, deck of cards to play. Just a few I can think of !!

I'd like to put some stuff in my kids' baskets (almost 14 and almost 12) for our upcoming cruise. Ideas?

This is exactly what I am doing

They are each getting

Cinch sack

Cover up

Flip flops

Lip balm

Sunglasses

Swimsuit

Lanyard for their sea pass card

I considered hats but they already have quite a few and they don't wear them often lol

Edited by Lynn1179