Breeze front view

drgonzogoo

Good morning. Sooo I am collecting as much last minute info as i can and need some assistance from some previous Breeze'rs. Is there a "hidden" or hard to access front observation deck? If so, how do you get there? I have been studying deck plans and pics but cant aeem to see one. Thanks.

Good morning. Sooo I am collecting as much last minute info as i can and need some assistance from some previous Breeze'rs. Is there a "hidden" or hard to access front observation deck? If so, how do you get there? I have been studying deck plans and pics but cant aeem to see one. Thanks.

I dont think its hidden or hard to access but I do believe deck 10 will get you to the bow of the ship to this area here. I have read that hardly anyone uses this area. Ive got a 4J cabin #10204 on Magic that is right here.

From pics i have looked at, it seems like I can access the front from my cabin by either using this door in the picture or just taking Lido deck all the way to front of the ship.

cruise121212969_zpscf1452ef.jpg

Decks 11, 10, 9, 7, and 6 all have "hidden" front decks. 8 is the Bridge.

6 and 7 have stairways from deck 5 (and then from 6) so they can be reached easier.

deck 9 has the platforms over the bridge wings and give great views down the side of the ship.

Go all the way forward on the deck in question and you will see too small hallways and doors with big round windows which open to a pass way to the doors with the big square windows (see the photo provided)

I dont think its hidden or hard to access but I do believe deck 10 will get you to the bow of the ship to this area here. I have read that hardly anyone uses this area. Ive got a 4J cabin #10204 on Magic that is right here.

From pics i have looked at, it seems like I can access the front from my cabin by either using this door in the picture or just taking Lido deck all the way to front of the ship.

Deck 10 has side entry doors to the deck. The winow to your cabin is around the corner

The others have straight on walks

Decks 11, 10, 9, 7, and 6 all have "hidden" front decks. 8 is the Bridge.

6 and 7 have stairways from deck 5 (and then from 6) so they can be reached easier.

deck 9 has the platforms over the bridge wings and give great views down the side of the ship.

Go all the way forward on the deck in question and you will see too small hallways and doors with big round windows which open to a pass way to the doors with the big square windows (see the photo provided)

This is what we have experienced.