What size luggage will fit under the beds on Oasis of the Seas? etc

Hi there.

First time cruiser obviously. I was wondering what size luggage/suitcases will fit under the beds on the Oasis of the Seas?

We both will have 28 inch 4 wheeled suitcases and I will have one 20 or 21 inch carry-on suitcase too. Does anyone know if they will fit?

Don't know if it matters, but we will be in a D5 Superior Ocean View Cabin with balcony. I hope we don't have to try to stow them in the closet because we will need all the space there possible.

If they don't fit, is there anything the Cabin Steward can do to rectify the problem?

If anyone knows any space saving tips or other tricks for making cabin life a bit easier/more enjoyable please share as well.

Thanks very much.

I take my 28", because we travel before and after the cruise. My carry on fits inside of it. DH does have to lift the bed to slide it under.

I try to make sure I've unpacked everything because he's not happy when I need to look for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We haven't sailed on the Oasis yet (will in 190 days!) but we have been on other ships and we've never had issues with fitting any of our luggage under the beds. We usually carry 2 large soft-sided suitcases (28"-29") and a couple of smaller suitcases and have plenty of room under the beds. I always leave an easy-to-slide-out suitcase in an accessible spot under the bed so I can quickly pull it out to store dirty laundry. That way, dirty clothes aren't taking up closet space. :-)

First cruise? You're going to have a blast!!! ALL cruises are fun but there is something about that first one! Happy Cruising!