A bit confused...

sstepson

Hello all...

I just made final payment on our June Divina cruise. The travel agent told me that I'd be able to print out the cruise ticket/bag tags as soon as I completed the online check in. Well, I filled out all the info and checked us in, but I don't see any way to get bag tags or our cruise docs.

Am I missing something, or does MSC do it a bit differently than other lines?

Any help would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by sstepson

Hello all...

I just made final payment on our June Divina cruise. The travel agent told me that I'd be able to print out the cruise ticket/bag tags as soon as I completed the online check in. Well, I filled out all the info and checked us in, but I don't see any way to get bag tags or our cruise docs.

I find the whole site confusing! When are you going in June? We are considering the June 4th cruise.

Hello all...

Any help would be appreciated!

Boarding docs and luggage tags are usually e-mailed to you or your TA 45 days before your sail date,,,however,,there have been instances where some pax have received them a couple of weeks before,,,

I find the whole site confusing! When are you going in June? We are considering the June 4th cruise.

We're on the 6/18 cruise to St. Maarten, San Juan, and Nassau. Looking forward to trying MSC!

Boarding docs and luggage tags are usually e-mailed to you or your TA 45 days before your sail date,,,however,,there have been instances where some pax have received them a couple of weeks before,,,

Ok, thanks. Sounds like the TA was a bit mixed up...no worries.

Thanks again for the info!

A little something to get you into the spirit of St. Maarten,,,,our favorite island btw!!! http://mahobeachcam.com

Actually, I already have it bookmarked on my phone and laptop..!

St. Maarten is one of our favorite places on earth. We've actually spent a couple weeks there, and this will be our second cruise to stop there. I work for an airline, so Maho Beach is like Mecca to me!!!

What are some fun things to do in St Marteen ?

There's something for everyone, really. Orient Beach (on the French side) is a bit of an...eye opener...although it's a very beautiful beach!

If you're a foodie, you must check out the towns of Grande Case and Marigot. (Also on the French side) Wonderful restaurants in Grande Case and some good food and bakeries in Marigot.

There are some America's cup sailing excursions that I've always wanted to do, but haven't yet.

Philipsburg (near the cruise port) is a great place to do some shopping. My wife tells me there are some great jewelry deals here..!

But the one place to stop (even if only for an hour or so) is Maho Beach on the Dutch side. It's really not much of a beach, but it's right at the edge of the runway of the international airport. Do a YouTube search for "SXM landings". Most people who have no interest in aviation think this beach is pretty cool..!

We usually rent a car (plenty of rental companies at the pier), but taxis and buses (small vans, actually) are readily available.

We love it there, and can't wait to go back, if only for a day.

Well we were planning on possibly going on da party bus and get to go see everything... It goes to both beaches and a few other places...I definitely can't wait to go to Maho beach!! That's the most exciting part IMO

Well we were planning on possibly going on da party bus and get to go see everything... It goes to both beaches and a few other places...I definitely can't wait to go to Maho beach!! That's the most exciting part IMO

If you decide not to do the party bus, you can get to Maho via a bus for $2 per person.

We leave on Divina this Saturday and just received embarkation tickets and luggage tags yesterday...

Wow...that's cutting it close. Did you get them directly from MSC, or through your travel agent? (If you used one...)

We just made our final payment on our cruise as well... We are going June 4th to Nassau, St Marteen, and San Juan ... We were wondering about online check in as well[/QU

That's the cruise we're planning to go on!!!!! Come over and join the roll call!!!

We'll just go into P'burg, stop to see our friend Victor at our favorite Jewelry Store, Shopper's Haven, and then take the grandkids onto the beach right there!

If anyone needs info on this jewelry store, just let me know. He gives the best prices and has the most beautiful jewelry!! He made my DD's wedding band!

Thanks for your info!

Wow...that's cutting it close. Did you get them directly from MSC, or through your travel agent? (If you used one...)

We booked directly through MSC. We were one of the unfortunate ones with other passengers info on our profile. They eventually fixed it and sent our tickets.

We booked directly through MSC. We were one of the unfortunate ones with other passengers info on our profile. They eventually fixed it and sent our tickets.

My info! LOL. I will update my reservation AGAIN after you return from your cruise. Looking forward to hearing how you like the ship.

My info! LOL. I will update my reservation AGAIN after you return from your cruise. Looking forward to hearing how you like the ship.

Hey Wayne, I didn't get your tickets yet but if my info is still on your profile I'm sure I will!

I appreciate you waiting until I return to try again at getting me off your profile. I was able to have most of your info removed from mine...I just hope you don't pop back up by Saturday!

I will be sure to let everyone know how it goes.

6 cruises on Divina...always get my e docs 2-3 weeks before I cruise, never any sooner. MSC is indeed different!

Ok, thanks so much...I'll step away from the ledge now!!! [emoji38]