A bit confused...

sstepson

My TA said someone else has the same name as me and they don't know how to take my loyalty status off of her profile. I'm black and she is lower!!!! :rolleyes: They don't know how to get me a loyalty status now!!!! They do seem to have their problems!!

Well we were planning on possibly going on da party bus and get to go see everything... It goes to both beaches and a few other places...I definitely can't wait to go to Maho beach!! That's the most exciting part IMO

Roy, a fellow on our Roll Call for June 4th is looking for people to join them on a tour of the Island. If you come over to our Roll Call, you can read all about it!!

Yea we signed up along time ago ! Trying to find people going on cruise with us

We've got 6 pages of chatter. Most of us are newbies on Divina. I'm just anxious to hear more from everyone. Having said that, i'm a people person and I love to talk to new people :o :rolleyes:

I cruised the Divina last week.

It was "fun" trying to shake our boarding documents and luggage tags out of MSC.

According to MSC, the procedure for boarding documents and luggage tags has very recently been changed.

The documents and tags will be emailed out no sooner then 7-10 days before your sailing date and will be sent to your travel agent or the passenger (if booked through MSC).

In our case, I managed to get my tags directly from MSC 7 days before my sailing (my agent had not received them). My daughter was flatly refused hers by MSC.

The travel agent found that her documents were not in the system that he should be able to access and obtain the documents. He spend over half hour on the phone with MSC before he could convince some one to send him the documents (5 days before sailing).

I cruised the Divina last week.

It was "fun" trying to shake our boarding documents and luggage tags out of MSC.

According to MSC, the procedure for boarding documents and luggage tags has very recently been changed.

The documents and tags will be emailed out no sooner then 7-10 days before your sailing date and will be sent to your travel agent or the passenger (if booked through MSC).

In our case, I managed to get my tags directly from MSC 7 days before my sailing (my agent had not received them). My daughter was flatly refused hers by MSC.

The travel agent found that her documents were not in the system that he should be able to access and obtain the documents. He spend over half hour on the phone with MSC before he could convince some one to send him the documents (5 days before sailing).

Strange. I received my boarding documents and luggage tags on March 26th for the April 23rd sailing.

I'm sailing June 4. I paid the cruise in full a couple months ago and was able to immediately access and print my docs and luggage tags. Luggage tags are in their plastic holders, in my June cruise folder... SO ready to go!!!