Limo or car service from SEA?

P.A.

Has anyone used Starline or Already There limo services out of SEATAC?

Been checking around and they seem to be the most reasonable but wanted to check to see if anyone had used them before.

These two companies are under $100 including tip from SEA to the downtown area. All the others I have checked are $125-150.

Thank you in advance! ;)

Already There has been well reviewed on this forum. Use the Search tool with their name to find past threads. Century Car Service is another one.

$100 seems VERY high for SeaTac to downtown. Does it include a drop off at the pier next day?

STILA, which has the airport contract has been charging $45 to downtown. I haven't checked their kiosk lately but their sign a few months ago was still at $45. http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

Already There has been well reviewed on this forum. Use the Search tool with their name to find past threads. Century Car Service is another one.

$100 seems VERY high for SeaTac to downtown. Does it include a drop off at the pier next day?

STILA, which has the airport contract has been charging $45 to downtown. I haven't checked their kiosk lately but their sign a few months ago was still at $45. http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

Thank you for that info. Already There was $90 incl tip, but did not incl pier.

Mapleleaves-I just called STILA and she did quote a $45 fare plus tip and this is for an SUV since there will be 4 of us plus cruise luggage.

This sounds great and thank you for the info. I will do just a bit more research on them tho. ;)

Has anyone used Starline or Already There limo services out of SEATAC?

Been checking around and they seem to be the most reasonable but wanted to check to see if anyone had used them before.

These two companies are under $100 including tip from SEA to the downtown area. All the others I have checked are $125-150.

Thank you in advance! ;)

We have used Already There several times, and overall we have been very pleased.

there are probably hundreds of one or two car operators in Seattle.

You'll find good and bad reviews on every transportation vendor; it's the nature of the business (and the nature of drivers).

If I was going TO the airport where timing was critical, I'd be more concerned about the vendor, but for airport to hotel, it's just a transfer, so I go for the cheapest ride. If I'm going to the office from the airport, I use LightRail for $3, otherwise I use the flatrate cab service for $29. Again, to me, it's just a transfer ... I can put with anything for 30 minutes.

if you go to tripadvisor.com seattle forum on top right you will see cruises from Seattle and there is an entire section on choices from Seatac to get you downtown or to the pier.

Stila is the easiest since they are based at the airport and are authorized by the Port of Seattle. Fares are set at $45 downtown and they have all sizes of vehicles. Best part is they come to the door closest to you in baggage claim so you don't have to bring luggage over the skybridge into the parking garage to find a cab or shuttle. There are phones in Baggage claim, just call Ground Transportation.

if you go to tripadvisor.com seattle forum on top right you will see cruises from Seattle and there is an entire section on choices from Seatac to get you downtown or to the pier.

Stila is the easiest since they are based at the airport and are authorized by the Port of Seattle. Fares are set at $45 downtown and they have all sizes of vehicles. Best part is they come to the door closest to you in baggage claim so you don't have to bring luggage over the skybridge into the parking garage to find a cab or shuttle. There are phones in Baggage claim, just call Ground Transportation.

Yes I am very familiar with Trip Advisor. I did actually go there but only saw 1 review for them so that is why I went here hoping someone had used them.

The best price I've got from SEATAC to hotel is with STILA but I wasn't sure if they had a large enough SUV. What I liked about PLEASE LLC is that I could arrange for them to pick us up at our 3 different locations and have a reservation for that. Airport to hotel, then hotel to pier then pier to airport. For an SUV I've got a price for all that for about $200 including tip. There will be 4 of us plus cruise luggage and if we split it that's not too bad.

Any chance STILA would do pick up from our hotel near the airport or do we need to take the airport shuttle over to airport on cruise departure day to catch a ride with them? Or is there another inexpensive option to get to pier day of cruise (we are flying in on Sun and will take light rail into city on Mon to sightsee--then we will go to port on Tues.) We will have 4 people so even a flat rate cab might be doable.

Any chance STILA would do pick up from our hotel near the airport or do we need to take the airport shuttle over to airport on cruise departure day to catch a ride with them? Or is there another inexpensive option to get to pier day of cruise (we are flying in on Sun and will take light rail into city on Mon to sightsee--then we will go to port on Tues.) We will have 4 people so even a flat rate cab might be doable.

For that fare I would assume you need to go to the airport, but the only way to know for sure is to call them.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

Which pier? flatrateforhire is $29 to pier 66 or $35 to pier 91 but that's for a prius. It will cost more for a minivan ($15 more last yr). Again, contact them.