Fttf

cjspicer01

I finally made Platinum status and am enjoying the additional benefits! But I have to say I kind of resent the fact that you can buy your way into the perks that I earned by purchasing FTTF. Is it just me????

I've been platinum for a long time and having FTTF has never put a crimp in my experience. We travel with people who are not and they DO NOT get the early boarding and other perks with us.

You're about two years late to the conversation. FTTF hasn't really affected anything.

Just off the Miracle Journeys cruise, 500+ Platinum, 70+Diamond and an unknown amount of FTTF.

Only saw a line or two at GS at boarding and towards the end of the cruise. For tendering FTTF went to a different area than Platinums and Diamonds.

Edited by SadieN

I finally made Platinum status and am enjoying the additional benefits! But I have to say I kind of resent the fact that you can buy your way into the perks that I earned by purchasing FTTF. Is it just me????

You get early access to your room because of FTTF. That was not a platinum perk before FTTF came along.

The only difference we experienced was in debarkation from a couple of ships where FTTF, diamond and platinums were all herded into the same area for priority self-debarkation. The time spent was about 90 seconds longer, or long enough for a fellow platinum to blow a gasket.

On the Magic last month we were all three separated and we went off in order. That's it.

Edited by BallFour4

Seriously? There are several benefits that platinum get that FTTF doesn't. Platinum gifts and free laundry for example. Get over yourself.

You can still buy FTTF. It not restricted to the less fortunate.

You need to get over it and yourself. You still get other perks and until I become Platinum, I will take advantage of a nice opportunity. You still get on the ship before FTTF.

In the grand scheme of things, your status means nothing to most people. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You need to get over it and yourself. You still get other perks and until I become Platinum, I will take advantage of a nice opportunity. You still get on the ship before FTTF.

In the grand scheme of things, your status means nothing to most people. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My status is not supposed to "mean" anything. It's just how I feel. However some good points have been made. Just saying.

Edited by cjspicer01

My platinum status on Carnival is nice and I appreciate the perks. So far I haven't achieved 10 cruises on any other line so there I'm one of the sheep. Would I pay more for FTTF? No. To me the biggest thing is the long lines at GS and you can beat that by going there late at night (if possible)