Jewel 3/13/16 Mexican Riviera Review (this time with mom)

CoffeeGoddess

I hope you enjoy it! Moderno is only for breakfast and lunch if you are in a suite or, in my case, designated as a VIP for some reason.

Ahhh, that makes sense. Maybe I get a good deal on an upsell closer to November and get a suite.

Thanks so much for this great review! Less than two weeks until I sail the Jewel and I can't wait. :)

Thanks, I hope you have a great time!

The pictures of the spa made my day getting on this ship and my first solo and NCL cruise on Sunday and booked the spa package.

I'll tell you, most nights I had the spa almost to myself after dinner. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Thanks for your report! We are on this exact cruise in 30 days. Reading about your trip is a great way to get excited until we get to go!

Hi Annie - We were on this cruise too. PM me. I have some fun tips for you in ports. :) Hope all is well! Wish we were on the same cruise with you guys again.

Cheryl

Hi Annie - We were on this cruise too. PM me. I have some fun tips for you in ports. :) Hope all is well! Wish we were on the same cruise with you guys again.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl! I wish you were coming too! That would be so fun...I think there is still space if you want to book last minute??!! :) I will shoot you a PM now.

Thanks for taking the time to write and post your review.

Got a few months to go before we board the Jewel but can never read too much about the ship and those who travel on her.

Thank you, I was the same way before my cruise ;)

Cheryl

Cheryl, I can't figure out how to PM you. Can you send me an email at the address listed below my signature?

Hello, we were on the same cruise! I haven't been on CC much since the cruise. I just started my review, and when I went to post it I noticed yours here. This will be great! I have only skimmed your review so far (It's late, and I just wrote/posted my first installment) but I plan on reading ALL the details over the next couple of days. Thanks for writing!

(P.S. I think you're sweet to take your mom cruising.)

Hello, we were on the same cruise! I haven't been on CC much since the cruise. I just started my review, and when I went to post it I noticed yours here. This will be great! I have only skimmed your review so far (It's late, and I just wrote/posted my first installment) but I plan on reading ALL the details over the next couple of days. Thanks for writing!

(P.S. I think you're sweet to take your mom cruising.)

Sweet, I'll have to go read your take on the cruise! Mom had a great time and I was glad to be able to do it for her.

Do you have any contact information for setting up the meet and greet. I would like to arrange this as my travelling companion is paying for me to go and I would like to do something nice for him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for the great info.

Candi

Sorry I didn't respond, I just saw this.

Go to your roll call first and see if anyone has set one up yet. If not, ask about interest since if no one is interested, you can't really have one. If you have a good amount of interest check out this link which tells you all about setting one up: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1300907

Also, if you do set one up don't expect VIP status. I can't confirm that is the reason I got it. Do it because you want to coordinate it, not for any status you may or may not get.

Sorry I didn't respond, I just saw this.

Go to your roll call first and see if anyone has set one up yet. If not, ask about interest since if no one is interested, you can't really have one. If you have a good amount of interest check out this link which tells you all about setting one up: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1300907

Also, if you do set one up don't expect VIP status. I can't confirm that is the reason I got it. Do it because you want to coordinate it, not for any status you may or may not get.

Yes I know not to expect anything. I just wanted to do something to help out the roll call if they want to have a meet and greet. Thanks for all your great information.

Candi