2018 April transpacific

Was hoping this April 2018 transpacific from Sydney to Seattle would become available with the Australia releases that should have been released the week of March 22nd. So far the Australia cruises only go to February 2018.

Does anyone have any ideas when this transpacific cruise will be released. Thanks for any insight cc may have.

Edited by britty1

Was hoping this April 2018 transpacific from Sydney to Seattle would become available with the Australia releases that should have been released the week of March 22nd. So far the Australia cruises only go to February 2018.

Does anyone have any ideas when this transpacific cruise will be released. Thanks for any insight cc may have.

Guessing with the "Exotics" which are scheduled for the week of April 11.

Am i seeing this wrong? I just checked and they are no Australia cruise for 2018 yet.

Waiting as well for the re positioning cruise on the Oviation to Australia

We sailed in March of 2014 out of Sydney and if my memory is still working, I booked two years out in Feb 2012, for the NZ cruise ( March 19, 2014 ) and April for the Transpacific ( April 27, 2014 ). I expect the TP will show up in April of 2016.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Thank you, I will be boarding adventure on April 2nd and will get off april16th so I will have a word with the next cruise desk as soon as I board. Hopefully it will come out while we are onboard.

Thank you, I will be boarding adventure on April 2nd and will get off april16th so I will have a word with the next cruise desk as soon as I board. Hopefully it will come out while we are onboard.

On another thread a poster had a link to the UK website which showed a release date of April 15. You could be lucky and have the itineraries announced while you're on the Adventure and book onboard for some nice OBC. :)

https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/pre-register/

Edited by Cruzin-K

• 4 weeks later...

We booked Radiance for the April 2018 Sydney to HNL 2 nights ago - just after it went on sale. also available is 2018 HNL to Vancouver.