Bon Voyage limit

So it is by booking and not by cabin? What if somebody who is not booked is buying it and sending as a gift?

Limit is still two products. However, they could purchase cruise cash and order bottles through room service. If memory serves, it is the same price, although I believe they charge the 15% gratuity. Limit is two bottles from room service each day.

When we were married onboard we received numerous gifts of champagne from Bon Voyage. More than two bottles on the first day- and a few more later in the cruise. I am trying to figure out how that was allowed. We have friends celebrating an anniversary on an upcoming cruise (we will not be cruising with them) and I wanted to get them each a nice bottle and mixer and a bottle of champagne for a toast.

Yeah. Something isn't right with either their language or booking engine.

On our Inspiration sailing three weeks ago, we had beer AND champagne delivered the first day, and champagne delivered every night thereafter. Prepaid and nights specified through Bon Voyage weeks ahead of time.

Limit is still two products. However, they could purchase cruise cash and order bottles through room service. If memory serves, it is the same price, although I believe they charge the 15% gratuity. Limit is two bottles from room service each day.

I ordered 2 bottles of wine and my sent sent me champagne. Got all 3.

From my own experience... you cannot order more than 2 "products" in one basket. It will not allow you to check out, and you cannot go back in that day... BUT I have gone back a couple of days later and ordered more beer or another bottle of booze and it took the order AND when I got onboard all beer/liquor was delivered/in the cabin.

One order was the package of cooler and beer with koozies/cups/bottle opener, don't think matters but just wanted to throw that in... the 4 pack of beer was $24 and the cooler package with 4 beers is $39.

I think as well that if the person ordering it changes (ie if friends are sending you gifts for wedding/birthday/whatever) then each order might work on the same day....

Edited by bobsfamily