Escape Room 10188

XCruiseMe17

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has anyone info on Stateroom 10188 it's a Category (MC) Mid Ship Mini Suite. I just wanted to see pics or if anyone knows if the bed is by the balcony or if it's the couch.

I tried to do multiple mock bookings for future dates and it doesn't show deck 10 rooms as options. I also called NCL and they stated that almost all the rooms have the couch by the balcony door, and we all know that's not true.

Thanks so much in advance. Any info would be amazing.

I'm trying to figure out bed by balcony or closet for MA mini-suites on deck 15 on Escape. I looked at some YouTube videos and the mini-suites I've seen do have bed by closet (which I actually prefer unlike most people). If a mini-suite sleeps 4, I think it would be more likely to have bed by balcony with the sofa and overhead Pullman bed near closet, but that's just a guess based on my Getaway experience.

Edited by Mistizoom

I'm trying to figure out bed by balcony or closet for MA mini-suites on deck 15 on Escape. I looked at some YouTube videos and the mini-suites I've seen do have bed by closet (which I actually prefer unlike most people). If a mini-suite sleeps 4, I think it would be more likely to have bed by balcony with the sofa and overhead Pullman bed near closet, but that's just a guess based on my Getaway experience.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks so much for your help. I'm hoping to upgrade or upsell eventually. But it's always fun to research, at least in my opinion it is! =)

If you're a beer lover, it doesn't get much better than room 10188! If you can crawl out the door to the stairwell, you pretty much can tumble your way into the District Brew House. :)

Haha! Enough said! Thanks so much for the tip!