Current meues for Oasis Class ships

Does anyone have the new menus for the Oasis class Main Dining Room posted? I remember reading recently that there were suppose to be new menus out in January. If anyone has them I would love to see them and the order they are being offered during a seven night cruise. I want to book my specialty restaurants but would like to look at what is being served in the MDR first. Especially what night lobster is being served. I really don't want to miss that.

If this has already been posted please forgive the duplicate request.

Thanks

Does anyone have the new menus for the Oasis class Main Dining Room posted? I remember reading recently that there were suppose to be new menus out in January. If anyone has them I would love to see them and the order they are being offered during a seven night cruise. I want to book my specialty restaurants but would like to look at what is being served in the MDR first. Especially what night lobster is being served. I really don't want to miss that.

If this has already been posted please forgive the duplicate request.

Thanks

No new menus as far as I know.

Lobster is generally offered on the second formal night on the Oasis, which is either night #5 or #6, depending on your itinerary.