Questions about the Preziosa

olesiabr

Leaving for my first MSC cruise next month and have a few questions:

Are shampoo and body wash available in the shower? Anything by the sink?

I understand there will be one North American style outlet, so will not need an adapter, correct?

No coffee maker or tea kettle in the stateroom?

We are in an inside cabin.

Thanks!

MSC provide pumps of hand soap, shower gel and shampoo in your cabin; I'd advise to take some hair conditioner though as you may find your hair might become dry using just the free shampoo; the soap and showergel is perfectly fine though.

There is no tea and coffee facilities in the cabin, however, the buffet is open for over 20 hours a day where you can get a drink for free, plus the numerous bars and room service.

Iglucruise.com says there are both european and US power points in your room - from memory there are fewer US than european, so an adapter would be a good idea if you have multiple things to charge

And for the ladies out there: how dressy is the main dining room in the evening? Would black pants/dressy top be ok, or are dresses more appropriate? How many gala nights on a 6 day? I don't mind dressing up, but I just got off the ncl Jade and it was pretty casual in the dining room...

Edited by olesiabr

Hi, on a 6 nighter you'll have one or two gala nights (there are two in a 7, so not sure about a 6)

On MSC people don't usually dress to the extent you will see on p&o for their gala nights, but it is usual for the ladies to wear a nice dress on gala night and the men lounge suits rather than full tuxedo.

Black pants and nice tops are more than appropriate for the other nights :)