Periscope

Hey I'll do one, I'm on oasis leaving out 4/2/16. @lukepettit

Following. Already had the other two that were previously mentioned.

We will be scoping from Liberty next month. Hoping VOOM will be installed by then. @Wilson_cruise_addict (Steve-o)

Hey I'll do one, I'm on oasis leaving out 4/2/16. @lukepettit

Following. Already had the other two that were previously mentioned.

We will be scoping from Liberty next month. Hoping VOOM will be installed by then. @Wilson_cruise_addict (Steve-o)

Nice. Following both of you now. Have fun!

Andrew is the first person I followed using Periscope. It can become addicting. ��

I would also try not to miss any scopes by Yorkvillain.

Edited by clarea

Hi all

Just purchased the Voom Wifi pkg today for my upcoming Cruise on Allure of the Seas.

I will Be Periscoping from my Cruise, May 15-22

And From Majesty 9-26-16

Some of you are already following me, but I thought I would make a post here too as well, to get the word out.

Periscope Name, same as here.

CruisingKat71

I have really enjoyed watching everyone's periscopes, inspired me to Periscope as well.

Just Awesome to see the live streaming feeds from Cruise perspectives!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

O.K. I feel totally ridiculous for asking, but I have the periscope app. Do posters have to accept my request before I can see their videos? Can you see the posts after the fact, or do you need to view them "live" I'm sure this will be a new distraction for me!!

Thanks!

Hi all

Just purchased the Voom Wifi pkg today for my upcoming Cruise on Allure of the Seas.

I will Be Periscoping from my Cruise, May 15-22

And From Majesty 9-26-16

Some of you are already following me, but I thought I would make a post here too as well, to get the word out.

Periscope Name, same as here.

CruisingKat71

I have really enjoyed watching everyone's periscopes, inspired me to Periscope as well.

Just Awesome to see the live streaming feeds from Cruise perspectives!!

Looking forward to your scopes. Please give us dinosaurs with laptops a heads up when you are about to start your scope. :)

O.K. I feel totally ridiculous for asking, but I have the periscope app. Do posters have to accept my request before I can see their videos? Can you see the posts after the fact, or do you need to view them "live" I'm sure this will be a new distraction for me!!

Thanks!

No. You do not have to follow them in order to see the videos, BUT... you should follow, because it will notify you when they come on to periscope, and you will be able to find the periscoper's video feed easier.

You can go back and watch them after-the-fact.

The periscope feeds, will be able to be viewed, for 24 hours, from when the periscoper aired the live feed,.

Happy Perscoping [emoji41]

Looking forward to your scopes. Please give us dinosaurs with laptops a heads up when you are about to start your scope. :)

Hi, Thank You clarea, if you click to follow, it will notify you, when I periscope [emoji41] I am a new scooper, so I'm going to try to do my best, to cover everything I can, time wise.

Hi, Thank You clarea, if you click to follow, it will notify you, when I periscope [emoji41] I am a new scooper, so I'm going to try to do my best, to cover everything I can, time wise.

I'm just using the Periscope web page, not an app, so no notifications. But I'll keep an eye out.

Just returned from cruising with Andrew via periscope. I'd like to take another virtual cruise who's periscoping this week ?

I know..it's like withdrawal. Andrew's periscopes and review were amazing (and love his sense of humor in the post right after yours :D ).