Best All-Inclusive for Bachelorette Party?

hallsn3961

I want to make Cozumel super special. My three best friends and I are cruising on the Fantasy for my bachelorette party. We want the best all-inclusive for girls in their 20's.

We like to swim, drink, and are adventurous too!

What do you think is the best for us? We don't want to make the wrong choice.

Mr. Sanchos! Separate and mostly adult only AI area with a pool swim up bar and cabanas. Called the lounge beach area.

http://www.mrsanchos.com/mr-sanchos-lounge-area

There are some hotels that offer AI type day passes.

IMO, Nachi Cocom, which is a great spot, might be a little to "family" for a bachelorette party crew. But worth exploring on line.

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/

Mr Sanchos is the place for you! :D My 20 something daughters love the place - nice beach, multiple pools, good facilities plus all-inclusive food/drinks for about $50 each.

Taxi each way will run about $17. Enjoy! :)

Thank you so much. We were looking into the top package at Mr. Sancho's prior to me posting this.

We aren't wild and crazy, but I think a family area is something that we may want to steer away of. I teach so this is my summer break, so staying away from family areas may be a good option (obviously not that I have ANYTHING against kids or families, lol!)

Thank you so much. We were looking into the top package at Mr. Sancho's prior to me posting this.

We aren't wild and crazy, but I think a family area is something that we may want to steer away of. I teach so this is my summer break, so staying away from family areas may be a good option (obviously not that I have ANYTHING against kids or families, lol!)

Everyone desires a break, including teachers! I think MS would work for you.

A couple of good ala carte/Pay As You Go options might be the Money Bar or Playa Corona. Both smaller beaches, good snorkeling, no pool, few rugrats;), good food, good service. Both a little closer to the cruise piers, but about the same taxi costs.