RCI transfers to Hobby?

We have not flown into or out of Hobby in several years as we have been driving to Galveston. We are flying into Hobby for our LB cruise June 19. We are taking Galveston Express from there to our Galveston hotel. I am wondering what time RCI's transportation gets to Hobby on the return trip. For this trip our return flight is at 2 PM so no worries. But in the future, there is an 11:30 AM flight. Would RCI's transportation get to Hobby early enough to book that flight?

Can't help with the timing, however you might be able to get that info by calling Royal.

Price for the Royal transfer to Hobby is $32 per person, in case that helps with your decision.

Bob, surely you jest about calling RCI? Thanks tho' for the price. I thought it was around $30.

Yes, I know, sounds like I've lost my head. However, I've read that they sell transfers over the phone, so I would expect them to ask about flight times.

In fact, you might try this web page to get their earliest recommended flight:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=324&faqSubjectName=Air+Travel&faqId=2724