Intercontental Resort Tahiti - Renovations

TheDee

Has anyone stayed at the IC recently? When we there the last time, Reunion Cruise September 2014, it was under major renovations. Lobby and Lobby Bar were under construction and the overwater bungalows near the main pool were being reconstructed. Has anyone stayed in the new overwater bungalows? In the past we have always done our pre-stay in the Panoramic rooms, but thought that we might try the new accommodations for the next Reunion Cruise. I know that we still have plenty of time to decide, but it fun thinking about our alternatives. Linda :-)

Has anyone stayed at the IC recently? When we there the last time, Reunion Cruise September 2014, it was under major renovations. Lobby and Lobby Bar were under construction and the overwater bungalows near the main pool were being reconstructed. Has anyone stayed in the new overwater bungalows? In the past we have always done our pre-stay in the Panoramic rooms, but thought that we might try the new accommodations for the next Reunion Cruise. I know that we still have plenty of time to decide, but it fun thinking about our alternatives. Linda :-)

Hi Linda! I was there July 2015 and the renovations in the lobby were finished but the new motu bungalows were a week or two away from being finished. A friend of mine stayed there 2 months ago in one of the new bungalows and loved it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Linda! I was there July 2015 and the renovations in the lobby were finished but the new motu bungalows were a week or two away from being finished. A friend of mine stayed there 2 months ago in one of the new bungalows and loved it.

Any idea what it costs to stay in one of the bungalows???