oh I could go for a breakfast burrito today!

jocko4279

I'm just sitting hear at work wishing I could pop on up to lido and get a breakfast burrito from The Blue Iguana. They may be the single greatest addition to CCL since the introduction of The Spirit Class. A flavor explosion! Once I discovered them I never bothered with the buffet breakfast items anymore..............for my 1st breakfast at least. I eat like a hobbit on my cruises....breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, and supper

Love those Blue Iguana breakfast burritos too! I've only had the lunch/dinner tacos once, and they were good, but I have the breakfast burrito almost every morning. I'm really looking forward to my Journeys cruise on the Elation in 2 weeks, but I'm sad there's no Blue Iguana.

When my boyfriend and I were picking our cruise for September, he insisted on a ship with Blue Iguana and Guy's. Can't say I blame him!

I eat like a hobbit on my cruises....breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, and supper

No midnight snack of pizza and ice cream? What kind of a hobbit are you? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No midnight snack of pizza and ice cream? What kind of a hobbit are you? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

A hobbit who drinks one too many pints and passes out! ;)

We were recently on the Conquest and I was really really looking forward to the Blue Iguana Breakfast Burrito....I eat lots of Bfast burritos at home.....Everywhere from my favorite little place to a Carl's Jr loaded one

So mid cruise I got up early and went and ordered 3 of them....One for Wifey, MIL And Myself......Brought them back to the cabin with much anticipation of them being delicious from all the reviews

Well we were all 3 Disappointed.....They took a few bites each and said Gross and didn't eat anymore.....I took bout 3 bites hoping it would get better lol. But it didn't so I shined eating the rest as well

I went then to get us some omelettes and other food and found out that the eggs they use for the burritos is the same pré made in a carton goop.....And that I should of asked for the fresh cracked eggs to be used in the burrito just like I do at the omelette man.....I felt like a total nob lol who shoulda known better

I'll try the iguanas breakfast burrito again on my next cruise but with Real Fresh Eggs 😜

there's a negative nancy in every crowd. Gross? I could understand not caring for them but that's a bit of a stretch , now granted they're no Carl's Jr. hehehehehe

Maybe Gross was a bit harsh lol. And I RARELY ever complain about Food, Decor or anything on a cruise but the Breakfast burrito I read so many great reviews about and was looking so forward to Fell Way Way Short

And I even went to the buffet and brought back bacon for them to add into it

The powered eggs or pré cartoned egg goop they use for the burritos or scrambled eggs in the buffet taste like chalk/cardboard

But it was MY MISTAKE for not asking for fresh real eggs and Hey I'll know better next time

I have become a huevos rancheros junkie..on my 9th cruise I finally found the MDR for huevos rancheros..now I dream of them. ALOT. Now I must wait until November unless some fabulous Pack N Play offer comes along..I'm STARVING!

I LOVE the huevos rancheros from Blue Iguana-fresh cooked egg ! and the grilled cheese thing was great also

The cooks are so nice and helpful with the stuff you dont know always ready to cook your egg just like you want it