Cabin Info

welikepalms

Hello all,

Does anyone have any insight or opinions on Cabin D531 on the Regal Princess? Not worried just curious.

Already booked and really looking forward to seeing this ship. It will be our first time on Princess.

Thanks and Happy Cruising

Hello all,

Does anyone have any insight or opinions on Cabin D531 on the Regal Princess? Not worried just curious.

Already booked and really looking forward to seeing this ship. It will be our first time on Princess.

Thanks and Happy Cruising

We were on the Regal this month in D610. Nice cabin and close to Laundromat. Muster station was 2 decks down in Crown Grill.

Central elevators close and back elevators with stairs also close. Room was quiet.

If you sit on balcony it has a nice view straight out, but if you look down the vision is life boats. We sat out there to read and have a few drinks. Chairs will face each other to accomplish this with table in between, still plenty of room to enjoy balcony.

Lots of storage in room with bedside tables and desk with extra drawers.

we did nor use all the space. Small shelves on side of cabinet with fridge.

Two separate outlets on desk for charging.

we used shaver plug to place night lite and that worked out well at night without turning on big light. Shower stall has shelf to place personal items.

ship is beautiful and staff were helpful , pleasant and made our cruise wonderful.

Give Alfredo's a try.....excellent pizza and staff. Outriggers bar is also a nice area on Lido deck aft to enjoy the view or just relax.

We were on the Regal this month in D610. Nice cabin and close to Laundromat. Muster station was 2 decks down in Crown Grill.

Central elevators close and back elevators with stairs also close. Room was quiet.

If you sit on balcony it has a nice view straight out, but if you look down the vision is life boats. We sat out there to read and have a few drinks. Chairs will face each other to accomplish this with table in between, still plenty of room to enjoy balcony.

Lots of storage in room with bedside tables and desk with extra drawers.

we did nor use all the space. Small shelves on side of cabinet with fridge.

Two separate outlets on desk for charging.

we used shaver plug to place night lite and that worked out well at night without turning on big light. Shower stall has shelf to place personal items.

ship is beautiful and staff were helpful , pleasant and made our cruise wonderful.

Give Alfredo's a try.....excellent pizza and staff. Outriggers bar is also a nice area on Lido deck aft to enjoy the view or just relax.

Thank you very much for the wonderful information you gave us. We booked this trip with friends, they are booked in a cabin 2 down from us. We used their Travel Service and I didn't do as much research on cabins as I had in the past. I am always happy on a cruise but your insight and info was so helpful. I had been wondering about the view from the balcony. Looking at pictures I didn't know how much of the lifeboats we would see sitting on the balcony. Sounds like our sight lines are ok looking out to the sea. We will be sure to try Alfedo's. I had thought from the pictures that there were two outlets at the desk but you verified it.

Can't wait until September to see all this for ourselves.

Thanks again for your response to our question.

Glad you had a wonderful experience on the Regal. I bet we will too.

Happy Cruising

Edited by welikepalms
Added content