Spa Pass-Getaway

kelkel2

I just recently saw a video of the Getaway's spa and was very impressed. Can anyone tell me what a spa pass would cost for a 7 night cruise? And, can you buy them in advance or just on board the ship?

You can buy spa passes online on the NCL website in advance of your cruise. It costs $179 pp for the week on Breakaway. Don't know if the pricing is identical across all the ships. BTW, the Getaway spa is AWESOME! We were in there everyday. You can't even see all the features of the water circuit - check out the jets on the sides of the thalisotherapy pool. Wow!

Edited by SuiteTraveler

You can buy spa passes online on the NCL website in advance of your cruise. It costs $179 pp for the week on Breakaway. Don't know if the pricing is identical across all the ships.

It's not, but BA and GA have the same prices. Escape is more expensive, older ships are less expensive.

I have a spa balcony on the Getaway for next February.

The cabin is approximately $400 more than a regular balcony (maybe a little less).

Before you decide if you want to purchase the spa pass for 1-2 passengers,

perhaps price out the spa cabin. Maybe it will work out you will break even and not

have to worry about securing a pass? Just a thought.

I have a spa balcony on the Getaway for next February.

The cabin is approximately $400 more than a regular balcony (maybe a little less).

Before you decide if you want to purchase the spa pass for 1-2 passengers,

perhaps price out the spa cabin. Maybe it will work out you will break even and not

have to worry about securing a pass? Just a thought.

Thank you, that's a good thought. Also, I'm assuming the $179 is per person? So, yes I will look and see what a spa cabin may cost.

Thank you, that's a good thought. Also, I'm assuming the $179 is per person? So, yes I will look and see what a spa cabin may cost.

Yes, it is $179 per person for a 7 day cruise on Getaway if you pre-purchase, $199 if you purchase onboard.

Edited by Mistizoom

Good luck. Let us know what the difference in price is for the cabin. Hope you just are able to move.