Bye Bye Cellar Masters

Cruise Raider

I loved hanging out trying great wines in Cellar Masters on those occasions we had the premium beverage package. So far, we only have the classic package for our upcoming cruise on the Equinox. It is my understanding that Cellar Masters is no longer on this ship and was wondering where we might be able to access a variety of good wines onboard.

If it is very limited, we may as well stick with the classic package as we only would be interested in upgrading for some nicer wines.

Equinox has the Gastrobar in the place of Cellar Masters. They have about 15 different wines by the glass, and very few of them are on the classic package. It is a similar list to the Cellar Masters wine menu. You can also get nice wines by the glass in the dining venues. If you are a wine drinker it is worth upgrading your package.

Agree with royalcruz. No Cellar Masters on Eclipse in October last year but we found excellent wines fitting into the Premium Beverage Package. [emoji485][emoji485][emoji485]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree with royalcruz. No Cellar Masters on Eclipse in October last year but we found excellent wines fitting into the Premium Beverage Package. [emoji485][emoji485][emoji485]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cellar Masters was on the Eclipse on our 3/6/2016 sailing. They must have added it back when GastroBar moved to the Passport Bar????

Cellar Masters was on the Eclipse on our 3/6/2016 sailing. They must have added it back when GastroBar moved to the Passport Bar????

Could be!! Who knows what X do!!

Equinox has the Gastrobar in the place of Cellar Masters. They have about 15 different wines by the glass, and very few of them are on the classic package. It is a similar list to the Cellar Masters wine menu. You can also get nice wines by the glass in the dining venues. If you are a wine drinker it is worth upgrading your package.

That's unfortunate. Cellar Masters had a huge variety of different wines when we were on the Solstice...only 15 now? Many of the ones we tried were not on the menu but we told the sommelier what we liked and he always came up with something fascinating.

We were not lucky last time around getting wine other than the basics in the dining venues. I am hoping that was just a fluke. If you asked for a Chardonnay, all they would give you is the Celebrity select one that was basic for the premium package. I would upgrade it there was more variety ... but the only place we were ever offered a variety of wines from which to choose was in cellar masters. Maybe it has changed since now there is no more cellar masters.

I agree ... we are both wine drinkers and it is the only reason we would consider upgrading. I guess once I board, I can see if there is anything offered that would lure me to spend the extra couple hundred dollars to upgrade. thanks for you responses everyone!