The best cruise parking

Hulabetty

So we just got back from a western caribbean on the Rhapsody, and we found the best parking on Galveston. It is called EZ Cruise parking. If you book online it is $10 cheaper, and they reserve a spot for you. They are really easy to find, and very helpful.

We pulled in, they had our reservation, and parked us immediately - then got all of our luggage out of the car. We only had to wait a few minutes for the shuttle, and the driver put everyone's luggage onboard.

When we retuned, we actually used the Express Departure, so we were off the boat by 7:15 Am, and whne we gort outside there was the shuttle! Again, the driver did all the work, and when we arrived at the lot, the guys there took everything off for us.

It was the most conveinence we have ever had. I would really suggest that anybody leaving out of Galveston check them out.

A tad OT, but may be helpful to anyone reading this thread. 05.gif

10/02/05 RHAPSODY DEBARKATION TAG COLORS AND TIMES

Express - no tags - 7:00 a.m. (had to be requested by filling out a form in advance.)

Blue - 7:45 (non US guests)

Light Blue - 8:00 (physically challenged guests)

Gray - 8:10 (guests staying in Tremont/Galvez Hotels/Tours/Groups)

White - 8:10 (guests with RCI airport transfers)

Beige - 8:20 (guests with RCI airport transfers)

Pink - 8:30 (Deck 8)

Red - 8:35 (Deck 7 starboard)

Brown - 8:45 (Deck 7 port)

Yellow - 8:55 (Deck 4)

Lavender - 9:10 (Deck 3 port)

Green - 9:20 (Deck 3 starboard)

Orange - 9:25 (Deck 2 port)

Purple - 9:30 (Deck 2 starboard)

Kat 050103cat_prv.gif

10/02/05 RHAPSODY DEBARKATION TAG COLORS AND TIMES

Express - no tags - 7:00 a.m. (had to be requested by filling out a form in advance.)

Kat 050103cat_prv.gif

Are there certain people they consider for this? We have a 13 hour drive ahead of us and the kids have to go to school the next morning. This would work great for us. :rolleyes:

Dundalk Marine Terminal at the Port of Baltimore was surprisingly easy. As we entered the parking area they gave us a brightly colored paper to put on our dash. We were then directed to where they took our luggage. We pulled up and they put it right into a white U haul sort of trailer and then directed us to where we paid. The next person showed us where to park. I'm not a good judge of distance but we parked maybe 30 yards from the terminal. I have parked further out in my local shopping mall. I took a picture of my car in the parking lot from the ship.

Are there certain people they consider for this? We have a 13 hour drive ahead of us and the kids have to go to school the next morning. This would work great for us. :rolleyes:

There should be a Departure Talk by your Cruise Director on your stateroom TV the last day of your cruise. It should tell you all you need to know about your arrival in port and debarkation the next day. If you can't wait until then, try calling RCI @ 800-256-6649.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful cruise!

Kat 36_33_8.gif

Yeah, we had never encountered it before - but it was great. You did have to fill out a form beforehand and request it, but if you could carry all of your luggage off yourself, you were free to go as soon as the ship was cleared. It worked out really great for us considering we had to back in Dallas for a Cowboys game!

Archived